Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Food Adventure Tokyo 2010/9/29 21:40
I'll be going to Tokyo next February and I'm looking forward to making the trip my great food adventure. What I really would like to binge on are desserts. So I would like some suggestions from you guys on where to go to get great desserts. I would love to patronize small cafes or cake shops outside the busy areas in Tokyo. If anyone knows a nice place near where you are living, please let me know!!

I won't mind if it will take me an hour or so to travel (from Shinjuku) as I have about 6 days and I've had enough of tourists spots in central Tokyo (6th trip this time).

It would be so great if you could recommend somewhere nice or something special around the area of the place you suggest so I can do a little sightseeing as well.

Thank you in advance!
by sakurako (guest)  

Sweets Paradise 2010/9/30 02:19
Last time I was in Japan I visited a dessert buffet called Sweets Paradise in Ginza. They have other foods as well-- pasta and curry and the like-- but obviously they specialize in desserts. The website is http://www.sweets-paradise.com
by sophielynette rate this post as useful

reply to this thread