Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Weekly Mansion Tokyo 2004/8/9 18:14
I am looking for a 2 week accomodation in Tokyo.
Read somewhere that Weekly Mansion Tokyo offers short term stay at reasonable rate. Wonder if this is a good choice for a single lady travelling alone? Has anyone stayed here before?
by Jen  

... 2004/8/9 21:50
I believe gTokyo Weekly Mansionh is the name of the company who operates about 20 of those gweekly mansionsh in and around Tokyo, so itfs not just one location. The price seems to range in 3,000 - 6,000 yen per day if you stay for one week or longer (a bit of utility charges on top of that). Ifd say itfs like a tiny studio with a kitchenette, equipped with everything but not enough to do real serious cooking or anything (Ifve stayed in similar set-up, though not from this company) From what I know from similar set-up and seeing that Tokyo Weekly Mansions seem to have reception desk at the entrance, Ifd say it should be safe.

THe company's url below (in Japanese):
http://www.wmt.co.jp/index_t.html
by AK rate this post as useful

Weekly Mansion experience 2004/8/23 17:33
Hi~~

I am a business man and I have to go to Japan, USA and china frequently.

I stayed in Weekly mansion every time when I went to Japan.

In my oppinions, most Weekly Mansions in Japan are O.K. for me. I don't know whether you are first time to Japan or not? If it's the first time you go to Japan, I suggest you to choose a weekly mansion near subway station.

The URL following is a website of weekly mansion, for your referenfe:

http://www.wmt.co.jp/index_t.html

by Horace rate this post as useful

seraching for near yokohama 2004/9/1 17:23
is there any of these near to either yokohama or shonnandai station.pls advise me
by kurisu rate this post as useful

Weekly Mansion Yokohama 2004/10/10 06:59
There used to be one about 5 mins walk from Yokohama Station; was called Tsukasa Weekly Mansion which I understand is now Tokyo Weekly Mansion. Not sure if it still exists.
by Jeni rate this post as useful

question 2007/2/23 12:55
Is there any weekly mansion with 3 bedrooms and internet
by irma takagi rate this post as useful

weekly mansions 2007/2/23 13:18
Ive been to a weekly mansion a few times.. its OK if you are on a budget. The reason I say this is because the rooms are VERY small. If you are a tall person, good luck using the bathroom.
by Xd rate this post as useful

Weekly mansion tokyo 2008/1/10 22:20
Hope this infor is useful. Just came back from Tokyo, stayed at the UENO WEEKLY MANSION with 3 adults and 2 kids. The apartment is small and the 3 beds are really single beds and really no where to put your bags. But it is ok for us since we only go back to the apartment to sleep and the good deal is, it is near the Ueno station. We will go back again to stay but this time we may book another room as by then the kids would have grown and need their own beds.
Near the Ueno station, there is this family restaurant that really serves reasonable Japanese food and we ate there every morning!
by Janet rate this post as useful

contact? 2008/2/27 14:58
Hi, thanks for this link http://www.wmt.co.jp/index_t.html except it's all in Japanese. Not sure how I check availability for rooms?
by Shitsumon rate this post as useful

Weekly Mansion Tokyo 2008/11/11 19:49
Link to Weekly Mansion posted seems dead. Weeky Mansion is starting to be posted on Online agent,such as "Rates to Go", "Hostel World",and also some some of their properties have Englsh Website http://www.wmt-tokyo.com/ Please check! Hope it helps
by yoshii rate this post as useful

Weekly Mansion Tokyo 2009/4/2 10:54
Weekly Mansion Tokyo seems to have lauched an English website. Hope it helps

http://www.wmt.co.jp/en/index.html
by yoshii (guest) rate this post as useful

Single Female Traveller 2009/7/30 12:24
Hi, I was in Japan recently and I stayed alone in Tokyo. I stayed with Weekly Mansion Tokyo's Higashi Ikebukuro's branch. It was very pleasant and no fuss. I arrived early despite my indicated-1500hr checkin time, and they quickly prepared a room for me without complaints. If you're travelling alone and do not need fancy room service or cleaning ladies in your room, this is the place to stay in Tokyo. Higashi Ikebukuro's branch is near Ootsuka station (Yamanote sen), either walk 10 minutes or take a short tram. There's a 24 hr eatery next to it in case you get hunger pangs! There's internet too, and wonderful Japanese TV shows. *sigh* recounting this makes me want to go back now!!!!
by Wendy Z (guest) rate this post as useful

Weekly Mansion Otemae Osaka 2009/8/16 10:00
Hi All.
This Weekly Mansion is Fantastic. My Wife and I stayed there in March09. We are going back to Osaka September and have purchased the 14 day railpass.Intending to stay again and use Bullet train for day trips out.Then go to Tokyo. Will use Weekly Mansion in Tokyo also when we are there.
If you need a Telephone card for calling back to Home from
Japan I would recommend the Sadia Card { now called Phone Card.JP} as they don't rip you off like all the Vending machine dispensed cards. Email them and they will send the card to your hotel and then you are able to charge it up at any Lawson's.
by Graeme/Bris/Aus (guest) rate this post as useful

Which Weekly Mansion is better? 2009/8/21 02:41
I am browsing through Weekly Mansion website and I cannot decide where to stay in Tokyo.

Higashi-Ikebukuro
Higashi-Ueno
Shinagawa

They all looked nice and convenient but which one is the better choice? Transportation and food are expensive so I would like to stay at a place that has the best of both worlds.

I would like to visit places like Shibuya, Harajuku, Omotesando, Ginza...
by Koro (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread