Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Pottery supply shops in Tokyo or Kansai? 2010/11/30 09:33
I've been taking pottery classes in Canada, and I'm interested in picking up some tools for making pottery while I'm in Japan in a couple of weeks. I'll be in Tokyo for 4 days, and the Kansai area (mostly Kobe, Osaka, and Kyoto) for 6 days.

Does anyone know of any shop that carries tools for making pottery? I'd prefer a shop that is easily accessed (I did find one, but it's in Itabashi-ku in Tokyo--a bit out of the way). Will Tokyu Hands have supplies?
by prasantrin (guest)  

Yes, I think. 2010/12/1 01:37
Tokyu Hands seems to decrease the variety of their merchandize every time I go, but at least the head store of Shibuya probably still carries a reasonable amount of pottery related material at 6A floor. You may want to give them a call to double check just before you go there.
http://shibuya.tokyu-hands.co.jp/en/floor.html
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

tnx 2010/12/1 06:30
@Uco--thanks! A friend helped me find a place in Saitama, but it's quite inconvenient to get to! I will check out Shibuya Tokyu Hands. I usually go to the Shinjuku one, but to Shibuya I will go!
by prasantrin (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread