Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visual kei concerts in Akita? 2011/3/6 21:17
Hello
I will go for one year to Akita (Kazuno-shi). It is really far from Tokio and Sapporo. I`m a big fan of Visual kei Bands. In Germany I visited a lot of concerts (LM.C, Versailles, OZ,...)
So I want to know: Are in the near from kazuno-shi also concerts?? Perhaps from not so popular bands???
And how is it with shopping Gothic Lolita clothes and Visual Kei clothes???
by Ronja  

Not a lot.... 2011/3/7 22:37
While I don't live in Akita, I live in Toyama it's on the same side of the island as Akita. I can say from checking where bands are playing that Akita does get some bands who stop by. Aomori does as well. Other then that you are going been either traveling to Kanazawa, Niigata, Toyama, or to Tokyo/Sendai to see lives. Sadly, we don't get nearly as many bands who come to our side nor as many concerts as you would get in Tokyo/Sendai/Osaka areas.
I don't know what the shopping is like up there. I do know that Kanazawa has some punk/goth/loli stores, but I think Kanazawa is going to be a bit too far for shopping?
by skobedo83 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread