Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese football information 2011/10/3 07:21
Hello everyone, I'm an Italian guy who loves football. Up to 16 I played in an important team but then I stopped for the study, even though I never stopped training because football is my passion. I always dream of playing in a major Japanese team and I'm trying to get information to do it. Having seen this site I would like to know if you can help me telling me how to do an audition, if it is possible, for a team of j.league... thanks in advance and I close with a proverb, "Ishi no ue ni mo Sannen"
by Naturezanumber0  

Re: Japanese football information 2011/10/10 15:43
Check the site below for Urawa Reds, one of the good JL teams.

http://www.urawa-reds.co.jp/index_en.html

They usually run some selection (audition) during the off-season, but not every year. Keep your eye on them or explore more.

Most of the J teams have their own jounior team where they find and pick good players since kids.

Good luck

by Jay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese football information 2011/10/11 01:59
Thx a lot for your help! If you could give other informations, some website where I can contact some teams or someone that could give me a hand I would be grateful to you. Thx again

This messages also refers to everyone that read this post, thanks in advance :)
by Naturezanumber0 rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese football information 2011/10/21 22:43
Please help me, any information is useful to me.. thanks
by Naturezanumber0 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread