Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Skymark Airlines Fax or Contact email 2011/11/8 20:02
Appreciate if anyone could look up for me the fax number of Skymark Airlines or contact email of reservations.
I made some errors in gender of some passengers when I booked tickets online. I thought I better make amendments in case it causes problems when boarding.
Checked Skymark website, no success.
Asked the local japanese embassy, they could not help me so I am entrusting my ever-helpful japan-guiders to solve my problem!
Arigato gosaimaz!
by hosg15  

Re: Skymark Airlines Fax or Contact email 2011/11/11 14:06
Skymark does not accept fax inquiries except from customers with handicaps. However, you might as well send them:
(FAX) 050-3116-7373

I think there should be at least someone who speaks English at the customer service.
(TEL) 050-3116-7370

Before contacting above, I suggest cancelling the reservation online (which can be done easily) then reserving again.
I also suspect that last minute change at the time of boarding can be done.

by Cancell and re-reserve (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Skymark Airlines Fax or Contact email 2011/11/11 20:52
Thank you!
I guess I am handicap in the Japanese language. Will try faxing them and hope for the best...
Canceling may not be an option cause there will be cancellation charges since the payment has been processed.
Hv a great weekend, fren!
by hosg15 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread