Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is the sunlight in Japan brighter? 2012/1/3 17:41
I realized that the sunlight in Japan is brighter and the sky seems to be more clear and blue than other Asian countries such as Taiwan, Hong Kong and Korea... anyone share the same view as me ?
by hours12  

Re: Is the sunlight in Japan brighter? 2012/1/3 18:25
Have you been in Japan and its neighboring countries during all the seasons?

I am asking because generally speaking, I find the sky in Japan (Pacific coast) bright and clear and beautiful in winter, but due to high humidity the visibility is often bad and the sky is rarely blue and bright during the warmer seasons.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Is the sunlight in Japan brighter? 2012/1/3 21:32
I think it may possibly caused by KOUSA.
In the East Asia, there is the times under the influence of the dust from the Yellow River region in China.
In Japanese, it called KOUSA means the yellow dust.
by ajapaneseboy rate this post as useful

Re: Is the sunlight in Japan brighter? 2012/1/4 01:20
yes, been to these East Asian countries during different seasons but only Autumn-Winter in Japan. Thanks Uji for the answer! visiting Japan again in Spring :)
by hours12 rate this post as useful

Re: Is the sunlight in Japan brighter? 2012/1/4 02:44
Empirically I have no proof that the light is different but as a photographer there is a quality to the light in Japan that I have seldom seen elsewhere.
by Stan Norrell (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is the sunlight in Japan brighter? 2012/1/4 03:32
totally agree with stan. the sunlight of japan gives a certain warmth which truly matches with the warmth smiles of the japanese people :)
by hours12 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread