Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Places to watch NFL in Chiba/Tokyo? 2004/9/7 15:10
Anyone know of any good places to watch NFL football in Chiba ideally, but can travel to Tokyo area too. Also, are they usually shown well after the fact?
Secondly, and good advice for a relatively cheap place to grab a beer? I cant afford this 500-1000 yen per little beer I have been paying.
by MN ALT  

NFL 2006/9/11 11:57
I'd like to know the answer to this too....Go Browns!
by D rate this post as useful

i dont know but 2006/9/21 08:04
I really have been looking for this too... I NEED to see the bears I cant stand it. But as far as the beers... i dont know where you are in chiba but at kaihin makuhair station theres a small bar called taco bar (they serve tacos) and they have like 2-250 beer happy hour from like 5-7. I'm sure you can find similar prices elswhere but they're probably really local, hard to find bars. But it works well enough I guess... that or just buy it at the supermarket and drink elsewhere.
by Pat rate this post as useful

NFL in Japan 2006/9/21 21:53
I got this info from the Bengals website. Really want to go there, but Yokosuka is a bit out of my way (living in Tokorozawa). Thought you guys might be interested... Go Bengals.. Whodey !!!

http://www.bengals.com/fans/japan.asp
by Sarma rate this post as useful

NFL in Tokyo 2006/9/26 01:40
Doesn't anyone know where you can catch any NFL action in tokyo area... i see tokyo sports cafe in roppongi does ... but anywhere else?
by mitch rate this post as useful

Yokosuka's not so easy 2006/10/20 23:29
That place in Yokosuka is actually on the navy base. You're not getting in there unless you know someone. I'm vacationing in Japan next week. The only thing I've found so far is that Tokyo Sports Cafe in Roppongi and on Japanese Sat TV Gaora Sports. Looks like they'll be replaying my beloved Falcons slaying those Bengals on 10/31 and 11/2 (http://www.gaora.co.jp/nfl/nfl/index_en.html). Perfect timing for me. Now I just gotta find a place w/ Satellite TV.
by EG rate this post as useful

nfl in osaka 2006/12/14 16:06
does anyone know of a place to watch the nfl in osaka. so far im stuck listening to the radio on the internet and keeping up on yahoo sports
by juaninosaka rate this post as useful

NFL in Tokyo 2008/1/12 00:24
So, if you want to watch the Seahawks vs Green Bay game his weekend on t.v, I got a place booked for Sunday morning at 6am. Its called VIVA SMAP...in Shinjuku down towards Kabukicho. http://www.vivasmap.com/map.html. only holds 30 ppl. If you want to come...let me know...all NFL fans are welcomed. scottykintokyo@hotmail.com

I only booked it for the early game...if you are a Pats or Jags fan, call em up and book it for the late game. NO SERVICE CHARGES WHATSOEVER. They just usually close at 6am, but if someone wants to watch a game and reserves the place, they will stay open. NO MIN CHARGES EITHER! The NFL gods are shining on Tokyo.
by scottyk rate this post as useful

More NFL Parties? 2009/1/4 12:52
I don't know any other NFL fans in Tokyo, but would be interested if you are going to book another NFL party.
by Kaato rate this post as useful

Try Sports Bars 2009/1/11 16:22
try sports bars in the tourist areas of the cities it was the same in mexico when i lived and worked there they would have sports bars that had the NFL football games for the american tourists in the usually areas that american tourists would frequent. my advice is to walk around areas that get heavy amounts of traffic or visits by tourist and after a while you should find a sports bar that caters to your needs
by pancho1402 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread