Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Baby umbrella strollers 2012/3/13 14:33
Does anyone know what is the price range like for umbrella strollers in Tokyo? Doesn't matter which brand but doesn't have to be high-end.

Thank you!
by angela (guest)  

Re: Baby umbrella strollers 2012/3/14 01:04
Looking at the Akachan Honpo website, on this page http://shop.akachan.jp/shopping/c/cc00099 they have strollers from Y3,980 to Y37,980.

The price range would be similar somewhere like ToysRUs, but department stores would usually just have the more expensive ones, and would probably have designer brands for Y50,000+.

Obviously the cheapest ones will be pretty flimsy, but if you are just looking for something to use temporarily while travelling, and your baby is not too big, they might be OK.
by tokyoite (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Baby umbrella strollers 2012/3/14 14:04
Thank you tokyoite-san. That is very helpful~!
by angela (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Baby umbrella strollers 2012/3/15 16:23
Not sure what country you are from but in Australia I know you can get a cheap stroller for $30 on sale but I've never seen that same while browsing Toys r us in Japan.

You could have a look through Amazon Japan and if something is suitable have it delivered to your hotel?

Last time I took a little one we took our own pram as it was free on the airline we went with.

by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread