Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cat Cafe Kuramae/Asakusa 2012/3/26 22:23
Hi Anybody know of a good Cat Cafe near our hostel (Ks House Tokyo 20-10, Kuramae) or one in Asakusa would be good too

thanks
by kulevet  

Re: Cat Cafe Kuramae/Asakusa 2012/3/27 03:18
I think there's one in Akihabara that's still open. Cat cafes were kind of a 2009 phenomenon - there are still a few around, but they're certainly found not in every neighborhood.
by Umami Dearest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cat Cafe Kuramae/Asakusa 2012/3/27 09:32
I went to one about three weeks ago. I'm pretty sure it was in shinjuku.. Or maybe it was shibuya? Anyhow, I took a picture of the sign and the only solid information I can offer you is their phone number... 03-3770-1328. I was also stayin in Asakusa and it was close by. Definitely worth a try, although the cats weren't very friendly.
by Jim Sano (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cat Cafe Kuramae/Asakusa 2012/3/27 10:01
@Jim Sano:

Haha - you were there 3 weeks ago but do not remember if it was in Shinjuku or Shibuya? That's pretty sad!

And just a quick note: None of the above are close to Asakusa...
by diggy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cat Cafe Kuramae/Asakusa 2012/3/27 15:56
That phone number belongs to Hapineko in Shibuya, which is nowhere near Asakusa.

If you don't mind traveling across town, Nekorobi in Ikebukuro is one of the nicer cat cafes that are still in business. Also Calico has a branch in Shinjuku (but I haven't been).
by Umami Dearest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cat Cafe Kuramae/Asakusa 2012/3/27 23:44
I don't know how I got to where I was. It had been a long day of drinking and traveling around. I know the train ride back to asakusa wasn't unbearable, so yea, I'd say that's close by enough.

Re: Cat Cafe Kuramae/Asakusa 2012/3/27 23:45
I don't know how I got to where I was. It had been a long day of drinking and traveling around. I know the train ride back to asakusa wasn't unbearable, so yea, I'd say that's close by enough.

Re: Cat Cafe Kuramae/Asakusa 2012/3/27 23:52
Hey wiseguys, Its like a half an hour by train. Sorry for trying to help.

reply to this thread