Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

is Samsung galaxy s3 supports 2G 2013/1/26 01:44
hi my cousin is coming to japan in February.so i planed to get Samsung galaxy s3 by him from there to India is it support 2G service and if we take ntt docomo Samsung s3 how much its cost to unlock it ...!
by arrya  

Re: is Samsung galaxy S3 supports 2G 2013/1/27 18:30
The Samsung galaxy S3 does support 2G, there are several online descriptions available on how to unlock it yourself.
by Jim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: is Samsung galaxy s3 supports 2G 2013/1/28 11:14
hi my cousin is coming to japan in February.so i planed to get Samsung galaxy s3 by him from there to India is it support 2G service and if we take ntt docomo Samsung s3 how much its cost to unlock it ...!

I'm not sure it is possible to buy the phone from Docomo as a tourist. Even if you were, the procedure to unlock it requires resident ID, so look around for a phone that is already unlocked. FYI, samsung phones are relatively expensive in Japan. You can probably save money by purchasing it somewhere else.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: is Samsung galaxy s3 2013/1/29 01:35
what do want proof to buy NTT docomo Samsung s3 in japan without unlocking ?and whats it cost?
by arrya rate this post as useful

Re: is Samsung galaxy s3 supports 2G 2013/1/29 10:54
what do want proof to buy NTT docomo Samsung s3 in japan without unlocking ?

Ok, as far as I can tell purchasing a handset through docomo requires getting at least basic service. Since that is restricted to residents you would not be able to purchase a phone directly through docomo with just a tourist visa. You'd better go through 3rd party dealers in the electronics districts instead. In that case the phone will cost around 55000 yen unlocked.

Re: is Samsung galaxy s3 2013/1/29 17:14
OK thanks then what the cost for samsung s3 i9300 in japan

Re: is Samsung galaxy s3 supports 2G 2013/1/29 18:21
Seem to be about 65,000 yen. You can check prices here:

http://kakaku.com/

Re: is Samsung galaxy s3 2013/1/30 01:15
my cousin friends are there in japan they are resident... in 1 ID how many mobile can we purchase becoz i need 2 mobiles so? plzzz guide me whats it procedure to buy

Re: is Samsung galaxy s3 supports 2G 2013/1/30 10:38
my cousin friends are there in japan they are resident...

I see, that changes things a bit. I'd still suggest ordering from one of the online dealers listed on the Kakaku site. It will likely be cheaper and easier, and they are already factory unlocked.

in 1 ID how many mobile can we purchase becoz i need 2 mobiles so? plzzz guide me whats it procedure to buy

You should be able to order 2. Have your cousin ask his friends for help.

Re: is Samsung galaxy s3 2013/1/30 19:33
no not yet he don't know about my mobile planning i demand at the time he go to japan to buy it so i getting suggestion from u ? thanks.. finally u telling that to buying from kakaku website is good and unlocked mobile also we get OK ...

Re: is Samsung galaxy s3 supports 2G 2013/1/30 20:09
i not getting perfect price of docomo samsung s3 unlocked mobile in kakaku

Re: is Samsung galaxy s3 supports 2G 2013/1/31 10:20
Docomo doesn't advertise their handset prices online. Stores on kakaku tend to be cheaper, but you'd have to inquire directly with the docomo store to find out.

Re: is Samsung galaxy s3 supports 2G 2013/2/6 12:41
Go to the iosys stores at Akihabara.

While you can get unlocked Galaxy S III for about 57,000yen, you can buy a Samsung Galaxy Nexus or Samsung Galaxy Note (1) for 29,800 yen, and get DoCoMo to unlock it (3150yen to unlock)
by Sandy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread