Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 1 of 3: Posts 1 - 20 of 45

1 2 3
next

Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/12 08:55
I want to know if coronavirus will cause delay in naturalization results. I submitted in may 2019 and had my interview in August (Osaka). Anyone who had this interview last year!?
by Gaikokujin (guest)  

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/13 05:39
I am also waiting for the result...it is really taking much time, I dont know if its because of the pandemic.
I submitted my documents April 2019, and got interviewed July 2019.
by girlie7192 rate this post as useful

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/13 10:40
I believe they ask your record to your country, because the naturalization process is, generally, one direction,( with some exceptions). there is no time limit to make decision of naturalization. they will wait for a long time until your country makes the response.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/13 14:49
Dear Ken,
Already submitted all documents from my country.

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/13 15:00
Hello everyone,

Yes, it seems that the waiting time is longer due to the State of emergency.
I also had the last interview in September 2019.

girllie7192, could you please tell us in this thread whenever you hear something?

Good luck to all ;)
by Samgakoku rate this post as useful

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/25 00:21
Hello,
It feels good to see that Ifm not alone waiting.
I had the interview last year August and Ifm still waiting. I read that a call is expected before approval. Ifm waiting for it.
Guys, please let us know if someone gets it. It will help to know how much time this process is taking this year.
Regards,
by Waiting for naturalization (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/25 05:01
Is there anybody who got their CoE during this month?
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/25 08:57
Yes it may be delaying due to Corona. Please wait. Naturalization process takes almost 1 year. My result came in 10 months. The application traffic is more in Tokyo and Osaka. so normally it makes some time. Of course I did not apply from Tokyo or Osaka.
by Guest C (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/25 08:59
@ Waiting for naturalization (guest)
Please wait till august if you applied from Tokyo or Osaka area.

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/25 22:39
it's been a year and a month since i submitted my documents to houmukyoku. the result is taking so long this time. I am starting to feel worried about the result

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/25 22:43
i have been checking the kanpou daily and results were very slow. it is not everyday that there is an announcement of the approved appllcants. usually only twice a week.

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/26 03:01
Yes, it is delayed. i submitted my application in june 2018 and had my interview oct 2018. still waiting for the results
by Ep str (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/26 07:45
Ep str,

you have been waiting for nearly 2 years? wow, i still have another year to wait? oh no....

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/26 09:06
From June 2018!?
That means that the delay is not related to corona virus. Is your situation gstandardh (working as kaisha-in and have no complications...)?

Anyways, 2 years waiting is too much.

I really want to know the waiting time of a freshly naturalized person.

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/26 12:59
I got naturalized in Feb 2018. I was interviewed in April 2017. Due to Corona they may have less resources to work on it. As I mentioned the application traffic in increasing day by day particularly in Tokyo and Osaka. I was also waiting like you and checking kanpo. Homukyoku has their own way. If your documents are perfect, then you may get the result from 6 months to 10 months. If they have doubts on the application it may take more time. This is my experience.

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/26 13:01
@Ep str (guest)
You applied from Tokyo or Osaka? I hope you will get result by next month. I hope it will be positive.

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/26 20:48
i changed my employer this April for a job that is so promising of oppurtunities. i informed houmukyoku about it and submitted some documents about the new company. unfortunately, due to corona pandemic, my new company was affected and we dont have much work. now, after 2 mos, I want to resign again and transfer to another company, where I could earn more. do you think this will have a bad effect on my application?

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/27 13:47
Dear Girlie7192,
I heard this many times : as long as you pay tax and inform the HomuKyoku, you can change your job. The most important is to keep the link with the government by paying taxes. Staying jobless more than 2 or 3 months could be a problem.

Did you apply from Osaka?

Again, if you are/know anyone who got recently an approval, plz tell us when did he/she made the interview.

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/5/27 19:39
Good to hear that! I was relieved! I applied here in Gunma. I will surely post an update here once I heard any news on naturalization

Re: Will naturalization result be delayed? 2020/6/4 02:16
@Waiting for naturalization
Yes my application was standard, yes as kaishain.. the application traffic increased more from last year. Kanpou doesnt show results everyday

@Guest C
Thank you.
I applied from Tokyo

I finally got naturalized! It was really a long wait. But my case officer already said from the start of the application that it would take 2 or 3 years, even if there was no complications in my application. I guess last year they were busy with the 2020 Olympics although it is postponed to next year.
by Ep str (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 1 of 3: Posts 1 - 20 of 45

1 2 3
next

reply to this thread