Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

Re: Spouse visa and living apart temporarily 2015/2/17 10:50
AKsan,
Thanks for the suggestion.
I understood your point.
-I thought you said your current job is just "temporary." So in the March of 2015, you will be back living with your wife, and that will continue, correct? Then you should have no problem whatsoever renewing your Spouse status in 2016.
Correct. But now my company is saying they will make me permanent(³ŽÐˆõ).

-If your job sends you away far from your wife again next year, then you might have to renew one year once again, but so what's the problem? :) As long as your marriage is genuine, you have nothing to worry about.
That is also correct.No problem. But what I feel is, if I continuously get one year visa, they may doubt marriage? I have to go every year to immigration for visa update.
They may give problem when I apply PR. I want longer visa and apply for PR.
Thanks for your kind suggestion again.

by guest40 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Spouse visa and living apart temporarily 2015/2/25 12:48
Hi there i am also in same situation as yous. Omg !!
Heres mine-
I am also a dependent holder but in my case i am a daughter. Dependent holder of my father.

Your problem is you want loner visa right ? But as far as i know from what i have been through i alao got 1 yr after extention (8mnths ago). I had 3yrs visa before this.
Reason igot 1yr is because i was not in japan for until 2yrs hehehe coz i didnt like japan but i came back just coz my dad said so renewed the visa and got 1yr. but this time i am in ur situation sort of-
I might live in okinawa for sometime (this doesnt break any rule regarding the visa). I am a tokyo resident. But my father is not moving to okinawa its just me .
My father said i cant work in Okinawa(ofcourse littlebit of parttime job thats it ) coz i am tokyo resident . Anyways what i am planning is why wud someone bother to tell the immigration about not staying with dad etc watever as long as i am in japan and my dad pays everything for me . Nevertheless , Okinawa is probably far way far from tokyo therefore i wont bother telling immigration my personal thing. And i am not changing address as well coz my father is not.

Btw before i got 1yr visa while waiting for it i went to chiba(5hrs far from tokyo on bus) this place is not close to tokyo at all; i went there and stayed like for 3months and did some fee jobs here and there but as i said earlier why bother telling immigrating as i am a dependent holder and one more thing as long as we r not breaking the 28hrs over rule and others we r given the visas. And i think what exactly u r trying to say ..

Can i have ur EMAIL ID or anything so that i can communicate with u better abt this situation.
by Sunhabb rate this post as useful

Re: Spouse visa and living apart temporarily 2016/9/8 19:51
I am wondering how did this story end?

Could you receive 3 years visa extension this year?

Thank you!
by thingsfallaparts (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Spouse visa and living apart temporarily 2016/9/9 12:21
Sunhabb
you can write me on japan-guide onlyb by clicking "contact this user"

thingsfallaparts (guest)
Thanks. I have 3 years visa now.
I can apply PR soon.

I know now how this spouse visa is considered. Anybody can ask me info about spouse visa. I can share my experience.

by guest40 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Spouse visa and living apart temporarily 2016/9/9 12:32
Guest40, congratulations.

Yes, please go ahead and apply for the PR.

I wish you all best. I have some questions. I will pm you.
by thingsfallaparts (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Spouse visa and living apart temporarily 2016/9/9 21:22
Hi, guest40!

Can I please have your opinion on my case, http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+149487

Thank you so much. Yoroshiku Onegai Itashimasu.
by justagaijin (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

reply to this thread