Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 29 of 29
prev
1 2

Re: ICU University in Tokyo 2016/5/20 00:08
@koko If you want any advice on the application, you can check out my blogpost here :)

http://mininaomini.blogspot.com.au/
by naomini14 rate this post as useful

Re: ICU University in Tokyo 2016/5/20 04:39
@naomini14:
Thanks! I just checked it out and I know it'll definitely be helpful in a few months. I wish there was a subscribe button or something...Please continue to post about your experiences at ICU--or Japan in general! :) “ú–{‚ðŠy‚µ‚ñ‚Å—ˆ‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢I‘A‚Ü‚µ‚¢‚Å‚·(Î)
by koko25 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ICU University in Tokyo 2016/5/20 14:04
Hi is anyone willing to let me know their SAt and GPA? I'm interested in applying as well and I would like some insight! Thanks!
by Lahn (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ICU University in Tokyo 2016/5/23 11:35
I think 3.5 or above and 1800+ (old SAT) would be good enough.
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ICU University in Tokyo 2016/5/24 09:39
@Lahn: from what I've been seeing online I'm pretty sure if you have a 3.5 or above you should be fine GPA wise and 1864 sat would be good. But if ones lacking compared to the other (ex lower GPA like 3.4) maybe having having a SAT in the 2000's would help. Idk in the end I just think if you're decently good you should be fine--or honestly just aim higher for a stronger admission rate. Hope we both get in next year.

Re: ICU University in Tokyo 2016/6/8 23:19
Hi!! I know this is super late but I got into icu this september too!!
my scores werent the best but I had a lot outside activities such as volunteering and having leadership roles etc. My school doesn't have GPAS but my ibs are around 36 and 1900 sat!
by dukejien rate this post as useful

Re: ICU University in Tokyo 2016/7/6 10:23
I was accepted too as a regular sept student entering 2016!! IF this is still helpful for you, I didn't have the best grades, had two d's but maintained an overall 3.5 gpa. My sat score was 1660 (the old sat). My act score was 26. I think I was admitted mostly based on my personal statement that really emphasized my desire for studying Japan as well as my intended major. I also had pretty good letter of recommendations. Good luck!
by Mari (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: ICU University in Tokyo 2016/7/6 11:00
@dukejien & @Mari: Congrats on getting in!! And thank you so much for telling me what your scores were like. I see that there's just many cases and it depends on each person..ill try to make sure that I have a strong personal statement in my application! I feel more confident about applying for 2017 sept admissions now. Hope you guys have fun at ICU :) if you guys remember, come back to this thread and let me know how ICU is!

Re: ICU University in Tokyo 2016/10/10 05:09
Hi, koko25! I am a senior in high school and am interested in applying to ICU as a regular student as well! I took the new SAT in June (without the essay) and got a 1130. I just retook it (with essay) and I am awaiting my scores. I am also aiming for a 1200. My GPA is a 4.0 and will raise this year because my school now offers advanced classes. I'm not involved in sports or music. I am in my school's honor society and involved in the drama department though. I also need to get community service hours. It was nice to find someone who is nearly in the same position as me. I'm quite nervous too. I wish you good luck and hope to see you at ICU in September!
by Katie37 (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 29 of 29
prev
1 2

reply to this thread