Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 34 of 34
prev
1 2

summer sonic 2006/8/1 10:56
there is the summer sonic concert coming up soon, but all the tickets on the homepage are sold out...anybody know of any other places i could get them?
by George rate this post as useful

Japan Concerts 2007/1/14 07:33
How can I get tickets to one of L'Arc-en-ciel's Summer 2007 concerts??
by Jean rate this post as useful

Momusu 2007/1/29 07:52
I want to go to see Yoshizawa Hitomi's Graduation from Morning Musume on the 6th May 2007. Do you know how i can get tickets without being in Japan. I am currently in the UK. I am not allowed to go to Japane unless i have a ticket. Many Thanks
by Sarah rate this post as useful

Help for bay concerts tickets 2007/1/30 21:23
Hello!!

My Name is Mari and I from Barcelona( spain), and my friends and me we wan go to Tokyo to see EUROPE concerts in Tokyo and Osaka, the next 17/18-april 2007 and 20-April 2007
The tickets go out to sale the 4th of february, but we don´t know how or where we can bay them.Do you sale the tickets for EUROPE shows in Japan?
can you help us please? or give us some informacion?

We love can go to Japan to see their concerts there. please we need help!!
Thanks in advance
Regards.
Mari
by Mari rate this post as useful

How about fdjp.com ? 2007/2/1 23:22
I used "www.fdjp.com" to buy a ticket to one of Ayumi Hamasaki's concerts held in December and had it shipped to me in US. This is actually a "buying service" for anything available for sale in Japan, so you have to pay whatever the market bears. But considering the circumstances (for one thing, I can't read Japanese), it worked out fine for me.
by Jim rate this post as useful

Steely dan in tokyo 2007/3/25 04:00
Im looking to buy tickets to steely dan shows in tokyo. Aug 18-23- 07 Im in the USA and need help.
by joe rate this post as useful

KOREAN BANDS PLAYING? [OR JAPANESE] 2007/3/25 08:26
i know korean artists are pretty popular in japan .. i love korean music and saw bi(rain) in concert in NYC in february 2006. i'd love to see a popular korean act in japan when i'm there [august 2 - september 6] ... but a japanese band would be nice too, as long as it wasn't j-rock.
by kate rate this post as useful

website 2007/6/4 13:12
Hey guys,
I think this website might help. They have all the big concerts happening here in japan.

www.creativeman.co.jp

Ive got another one but cant find it :S ...Ill post it later if I find it

Enjoy!
by nataly rate this post as useful

website 2007/6/4 15:13
Both sites have pretty much all the bands that will be playing here..

http://smash-jpn.com

by Nataly rate this post as useful

How to get info about AyuCDL 2007-08? 2007/8/9 11:14
Hi, minna-san!
I'm a very big fan of Ayumi!
And I'm from Russia:) Geez;)

Does anyone know where I can read complete info and schedule for Ayumi's COUNTDOWN LIVE 2007-2008? And where it'd better to order tickets (i don't mean prices i mean *NO_FRAUD*) for the concert?
Thank you for your feedback!!!
Thanx anyway!
by ayuMIV rate this post as useful

KAT-TUN Concer tickets 2008/6/3 07:29
You must write to the company who is selling the tickets then they'll enter you name into a raffle drawing and then you'll find out in the mail. And I know for a fact that they can't be bought outside Japan. hope that helps
by NS rate this post as useful

I recommend fdjp.com 2008/6/24 02:14
Hi.I'm Swedish.
I bought 2 tickets for Ayumi Hamaski's concert in May 2008.I used "fdjp.com".They were very kind and replied to me so quickly.I really enjoyed the concert,feeling Ayu so closely!I think they are really helpful.
by Johansson rate this post as useful

Updated info for all J-fans! 2009/3/17 13:35
These two websites will assist in getting you tickets (and other Japanese goodies!) if you do not reside in Japan. Be prepared to do some research regarding your concert prior to contacting them! Read their FAQ's carefully. And have fun!

fdjp.com
and
celga.com

I have used both (I just used celga.com for the first time last week so my review is still pending once I receive my tickets). Both charge a fee however they will purchase the tickets for you and send them to you after. Also, you must have a Paypal account (see www.paypal.com). I needed tickets and after reading some of the info I found here at japan-guide.com, and some of my own research, I finally got tickets (not the best seats, but who cares??).
by SandiM (guest) rate this post as useful

@SandiM 2011/1/5 11:18
wow. so Celga is good too? I plan to buy concert tickets overseas.

So how was the concert? U went alone?

also, has anyone heard of Mukunoki services?
by lastmockingbird rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 34 of 34
prev
1 2

reply to this thread