Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

Re: proof of real marriage for visa 2017/8/28 09:51
simple, when you fill in the document for applying a spouse visa after marriage, you need to provide proof how you met, where you met, how long you met, including pictures, copy of passport you have visit each other.

If you cannot fill this question it would be pointless to apply. Better to keep working on your relationship and visit each other. for at least a year to provide proof.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: proof of real marriage for visa 2017/8/28 21:15
For immigration' s purposes, even a few pics of you two together on a holiday and visa stamps/plane ticket receipts showing you made the effort to visit each other are worth more than a year of contact if you haven't actually met. From their point of view, what you consider circumstantial looks like excuses to justify that you're coming to the country just for a visa, not legitimate marriage.

If you really can't meet you could always hire a visa lawyer to take your case to immigration and that might have more luck but with the money it would cost it would be easier to just go to Japan.
by Vita (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: proof of real marriage for visa 2017/8/28 23:12
Personally, if i were you, i'd try and come up with something more than a bunch of Skype call/Line messages. Anything is possible but i really doubt you'll get a spouse visa based on that. Also make sure you have a bit of money yourself. Don't just come to Japan relying 100% on him. Just a suggestion though
by ACF82 rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread