Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

Re: Naha early morning departure (domestic) 2018/2/22 09:14
Alright. Well, you're right about that. I suppose it is kinda out of rush hour that early in the morning.

Perhaps I should better go by taxi then?

Since there are such early flights, I assumed there would be earlier trains leaving, but perhaps they expect it to work flawlessly to the airport?
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naha early morning departure (domestic) 2018/2/22 10:35
Why take a taxi? As outlined above, the 6:16 arrival will be early enough.

As a matter of fact, I myself took a domestic 7:20 flight out of Naha just a few months ago. I also took the first monorail of the day. I ended up having over half an hour to eat my breakfast (convenience store food) before boarding started.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Naha early morning departure (domestic) 2018/2/22 11:03
Ah, well, just got a little worried due to a previous poster there might be problems with transport and so on. That's why I thought of getting a taxi.

Re: Naha early morning departure (domestic) 2018/2/22 11:12
Perhaps I should better go by taxi then?

I don't think so. If your first monorail to the airport departs at 6:00 for example, I would go to the monorail station 10 min earlier, e.g. at 5:50. At that time if there is accident in the monorail, the station staff will announce it and help you to go to the airport (perhaps by taxi). This is quite unlikely to happen, and even it happens you will have some spare time to catch a taxi.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Naha early morning departure (domestic) 2018/2/22 11:17

from Akamine to the airport (it is roughly 2 km though...).
Are staying that close to the Airport? Taxi would cost you pittance, what the worry?
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naha early morning departure (domestic) 2018/2/22 11:40
Are staying that close to the Airport? Taxi would cost you pittance, what the worry?
I am staying near Asahibashi.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

reply to this thread