Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 21 of 21
prev
1 2

Re: Revisiting Kanazawa - Some Thoughts... 2018/3/2 00:52
I was in Kanazawa for a couple of days a few years back but I was unlucky and the more famous museums were closed for a change of exhibit....I still remember the online info was only in Japanese....and I hadn't checked those websites.

I thought the temple district was interesting to walk around in.

When I was in the Matsue area in 2014, I visited Yuushien Garden...I took the bus as described above. It was a wonderful garden and as everyone has said more enjoyable than Adachi....

@mfedley - I enjoy your trip reports! I was just re-reading your Nara Four Temple Pilgrimage...I am thinking of doing it when I am in Japan this spring...however, I don't drive. Two of the temples are walkable from the stations and the other two have buses so I should manage, hopefully, in one day from Kyoto.

Also, mfedley, your first post in this thread said you hadn't been to Hagi - I have read your trip report when you were there - I plan to visit this spring also. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful detailed reports and I'm glad this site features them on the front page!!
by Maranyc rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 21 of 21
prev
1 2

reply to this thread