Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

Re: Over 180 Days In 1 Year - Temporary Visitor 2019/7/25 09:36
Thank you for the correction.
True only seven countries can do.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Over 180 Days In 1 Year - Temporary Visitor 2019/8/6 20:07
Can confirm. Just entered Japan again with a EU passport and over 200 days in the past 365 days in Japan and the immigration officer didnft say anything and stamped another 90 days.
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Over 180 Days In 1 Year - Temporary Visitor 2019/8/19 21:09
Hello,

I am the original poster/creator of this thread. So, to my relief, Japan let me in without even a SINGLE question asked. They literally just took my passport and stamped it. I got the 90 days until October 5...I'll leave Japan October 2 or so. So, it seems to really be true that the "180 day rule" is not enforced, otherwise I wouldn't have been allowed in.

I will yet again, leave for a month/month and a half, and come back to Japan. I'm happy that it worked out thus far, but I'm really worried, yet again, that I might be denied when I return in November/December. To stay in Japan for 3 months, leave for a month or two, return for 3 months, I just wonder how long until they potentially just deny entry.

Not sure I can receive any solid advice on this, it's essentially the same situation, I just still worry that I'll face issues at immigration (eventually).
by Original Poster (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread