Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 22 of 22
prev
1 2

Re: Is it a crime? Will it effect my future plan? 2019/9/4 14:13
it's just normal husband wife fight

Yeah, no. Most people who have verbal disagreements with their spouses don't pull a knife while they're in the middle of an argument - that kind of raises the stakes.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Is it a crime? Will it effect my future plan? 2019/9/4 15:30
you gotta be careful , i know immigration officers usually dont do research but if they were to check this forum , they wouldnt renew your visa , you are way too concerned about something that is probably 1 year away from now , i know that this is just my opinion but you are with your wife just because you wanna stay in japan right ? if you keep asking whether it will affect or not the answer would be 人それぞれ, it is always different depending on the person ( and who knows maybe the immigration officer as well) dont worry about something that probably has no answer now. If you truly love your wife and she is as good as you say she is then just work on getting your relationship to be better , worrying will not solve anything . BUT even though you had a fight and were on the police station for 10 days they DID renew your visa . thats something you gotta be thankful for...
by storm (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 22 of 22
prev
1 2

reply to this thread