Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 31 of 31
prev
1 2

Re: Japan Post no update for over 10 days 2020/7/28 12:16
Mine has been stuck in Ichikawa, Chiba for 9 days already. Mine is an EMS package to Malaysia.

It's a little disheartening to see EMS packages bound for other places leave Japan within 2-4 days of posting, whereas mine is still stuck at "Posting/Collection".

I really hope it doesn't take a month to depart Japan. I think I'll give it another week before I contact my proxy.
by wen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post no update for over 10 days 2020/7/28 18:55
Different for every country. As passengers flight vary in number.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post no update for over 10 days 2020/7/30 15:55
Same is happening with me. Bought 2 mangas and my parcel is still stuck at Departing from outward office for exchange. My address is in Hungary where are no restriction regarding item shipping (even japan post's document does not list it)
by Tiamat (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post no update for over 10 days 2020/8/4 02:22
Mine is airmail from to Tokyo to Malaysia. it's been a month and I still haven't received my parcel...
by MM (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post no update for over 10 days 2020/8/14 20:51
Add me to the list.

It is going to be 10 days now after status updated as outward office still nothing changes t from my purchase from buyee. Used JP EMS too. :-(

Written to buyee customer service, replied to be patient...

Actually it might be better to go by sea freight.. Cheaper and maybe same time. Paid EMS so not cheap so goods to be stuck.

by Darren lee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post no update for over 10 days 2020/8/17 06:17
Me too, been waiting for almost a month, hope it will arrive soon 😭
by Giselle (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post no update for over 10 days 2020/8/26 00:22
Update: My airmail parcel (without tracking number) has arrived after 40+ days!
by MM (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post no update for over 10 days 2020/8/28 09:24
coming here because i'm desperate; i ordered something from japan (a CD) back in march. it was shipped april 1st, then returned to the sender on april 18th. the seller decided to re-ship it "in a reliable way" (no, i do not know what that means) and it was shipped again on april 18th. the tracking history has been this: collection at hakatako april 20th, arrival at outward office of exchange (osaka INT) april 21st and then dispatch from outward office of exchange (Osaka INT V Bag 2) June 5th. absolutely no update or movement on the package since. contacting the seller said that an american buyer received their package "about a week ago" so that mine should arrive soon but this contact was a month ago in july- it's been 5 weeks since that. I'm very much willing to wait if i have to but if my CD is lost id like to know if i should ask for a refund by this point. it was shipped as registered mail / insured mail if that means anything.

thanks to anyone who responds, i know things have been terribly backed up in terms of japan to US orders but waiting since march feels kind of ridiculous especially since most people i know who have ordered from japan to the US have received their items by this point!
by Kit (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post no update for over 10 days 2020/8/28 12:24
Updates on my parcel.

The parcel came 40 days later. Seller changed to EMS after this happened and the other buyers seems to be receiving it within 1 to 2 weeks.

I would suggest buyers to inform sellers to use EMS or use qxpress international shipment.
by andrewyoyo rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post no update for over 10 days 2020/9/13 10:40
Having the same issue here my package might be just sitting or in transit, i have no idea.
underwriting
August 14th 16:00
Handling office:
Tokyo International Post Office (Tokyo)
Arrive in international exchange
August 15 03:21
Handling office:
Kawasaki Higashi Post Office (Kanagawa Prefecture)
Shipping from international exchange
August 15 16:10
Handling office:
Kawasaki Higashi Post Office (Kanagawa Prefecture)

Reading all the information from then post office says that it will be 60 days to arrive minimum to the U.S.
I've ordered a second package through my proxy and i might use DHL for the next as another poster suggested however the shipping on that cost 3 times more than the item. The last package was 5,700g and the next is a larger order due to arrive at proxy on the 18th of September. Hopefully EMS resumes next year, i don't know that i can handle the SAL for however long it takes.
by Hangetsu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Post no update for over 10 days 2020/9/15 07:22
SAL parcels are being stored. Almost zero movement on those.

EMS is one to three weeks.

DHL is normal times listed on websites.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 31 of 31
prev
1 2

reply to this thread