Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 21 of 21
prev
1 2

Re: 14 day trip to Japan Feedback (Nov '22) 2022/2/5 08:15
@rkold - I always considered Citadines to be a pretty normal hotel room (and I have used them a couple of times in the past both in Kyoto and in Tokyo), although they have a few extra facilities for self catering most other hotels don't.
While I have not checked the list for a while, AirBNB are one of the more widely known house-rental portals, the number of registered providers is at least 55 (as I said, last time I looked). Unfortunately, it is difficult to check if a property is actually properly licensed. I know Kyoto city keeps a list, but it is not like there is a national system, and they (the property owners) are not going to tell you if they are breaking body-corporate or local laws by renting their apartment on a weekend or in a prohibited month (which applies in some places).
Certainly, depending on your taste in accommodation Japan offers reputable cheap (and very cheap) through to very very expensive.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 21 of 21
prev
1 2

reply to this thread