Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 59
prev
1 2 3
next

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/3/30 23:41
This thread saved me! I was trying everything and this was what worked for me:

iPhone, downloaded USJ app, went through the ticketing process in the app, used Apple Pay with my VISA card I had kept trying to use previously numerous ways and worked first try.

Thank you so much!!!
by Sanjipoi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/4/1 02:10
thanks to the above suggestion !!! after numerous times using laptop chrome browser visa mastercard amex failed. using Iphone > safari browser > apple pay mastercard failed.

After reading the thread above: I downloaded USJ App on iphone > paid using applepay mastercard, it went thru !!! > got the express pass with timing I wanted SMW 10.20AM !!!

Woohooo !!!!

by Fumizuki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/4/1 02:34
oh the mastercard i used for payment was Singapore issued
by Fumizuki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/4/1 23:58
I am so pleased to see the posts here and it really helped me a lot. I have tried different credit cards even JCB to pay in USJ official website but it kept failed. As I saw some posts said trying a couple of times and they finally succeeded, this makes me not to give up. End up, I used the app and Apply Pay with my Hong Kong Mastercard (3-4 time) then went through. Thanks god and all of you here!
by Ally (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/4/12 02:41
4/11/2023 US card did not work.
I tried on computer, apple app with Credit card, With apply cash.
All did not work.

Afraid of visiting Japan.
Can not believe how awful of it's System in Japan.
by did not work.. Afraid of Japan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/4/13 00:18
I have been reading that all of you use an iPhone and apple pay mastercard for booking the tickets. However I have non of those... Now I wonder how can I book through USJ website from Singapore with just my computer and credit card... I keep looking at the Express pass timeslot that I wanted running out one by one. This is so depressing!!!
by Mic (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/4/13 11:46
Just an update....
After N number of times trying to purchase the tickets on laptop, handphone (non iPhone) and ipad.... Still a failure for me.

In the end I asked my friend for help. She used her iPhone and applepay (mastercard) and the transaction failed. She managed to purchase on her iPhone after she use AMEX for applepay.

I FINALLY GOT MY USJ TICKETS!!! OMG!
This process of purchasing the tickets is horrible!!!
by Mic (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/4/14 08:26
Book tickets with your iPhone on official website and pay by Apple Pay with Amex cards. That worked just after I tried over 10 times by inputing different credit cards number but all ended up with failures.
by Kate (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/4/18 07:51
Planning to go to USJ later this year from the US. I was testing out the entire purchase experience just to see what to expect. Before I get to the payment step, I get this pop up that says "Apple Pay will not accept VISA after March".

Questions: For those who are recently trying to get tickets via USJ website and/or USJ app:

-Is everyone using Apple Pay?
-Which credit card has successfully work? Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Amex?
by Anonymous (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/4/19 20:09
FOR ANDRIOD USERS: I solved this by buying the Express Pass on KKDAY, its the same price and you can choose the type of pass you want. The only thing you can't pick it's the time slots for timed attractions. They were automatically assigned but I was happy with the times picked. This was a lifesaver after trying 4 different cards on both the USJ website and app with no result
by AliC (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/5/4 11:06
Hi , I completed the purchase of 2 FAST PASS tickets from the usjticketing.com website at 130am!!!. I screenshot the confirmation page with confirmation number. But I have not received the email with the tickets. It is now 10am. Do they send the QR code confirmation email immediately or take some time?
by James (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/5/4 15:27
Help!!!
Help!!!

Did you all receive the confirmation email immediately after purchase??
If not, how long before you get the email??

Thank you.
by James (guest) rate this post as useful

Solution YES 2023/5/9 13:05
I finallly found the solution. I had tried different visas, mastercard, debit cards, ans so on.With my iphone, wirh chrome, safari, edge.... More than 100 times. Always rejected. And my last try before giving up was USING an VPN in my mobile. I installed the app PROTON VPN that you can use with proton mail (swiss servers) and I selected Japan as my location (I am from Spain). Then I could purchase my tickets without any problemas through apple pay in my mobile.
I hope it is useful for all of you.
Roman
by Roman Spain (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/5/11 14:22
Just food for thought for those trying to buy tickets for USJ online. You can also buy your tickets in person at USJ too. It's quite simple to do and if you're only planning to go there once or twice, you can just get in line which usually isn't even that long to wait in.

I've done this from personal experience in the past when I went to USJ and it was pretty simple.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/5/17 04:44
Just got two tickets successfully. My experience is that I have a higher chance of success on Japanese website with a foreign Master card than Visa card so I applied for a Wise Master Debit Card just for this trip. I tried to top up my Suica card on my Apple Wallet with Apple Pay/US Visa credit card with no success but it worked when it's Apple Pay/Master Debit Card.

Back to the USJ tickets. I had my VPN on connected to a server in Japan. Use the USJ app on my iphone to pay with a Wise debit master card (US account). The first time it didn't work. Then I tried to pay with the Master debit card directly. Payment failed. Then I tried with Apple pay with a US Visa Credit Card. Payment failed again. Then I tried with a US Visa Credit card directly without Apple pay. No luck. Then I tried again with Apple Pay with the Wise Master Debit Card. Payment failed again. Finally I went online and read the forums. It looked like some people were eventually successful with Apple Pay after multiple tries so I tried one more time with Wise Debit Master Card through Apple Pay and it worked. It's so random. I did the exact same combination (VPN/Apple Pay/Master Card/Debit Card/iPhone) for 3 times and the 3rd time worked. I am not sure why the first two times failed. I received the email within a minute after the transaction was completed. Hope this help!
by Shiho (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/5/20 11:34
Just wanted to add my experience to this! Tried over 20 times last night to book tickets plus express pass on the official website. I used my macbook, iphone, visa cards, apple pay and nothing worked. This morning I got my partner to try on his PC with the same visa card, and it worked first try!! Still can't understand the logic, but finally it worked!
by Lisa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/6/3 13:00
Okay so I was panicking trying to buy the times I wanted for the fast pass but like many others here, the payment portal would. not. take. my. card.

For those in Australia, the only way I could pay for the tickets was with apple pay. I have not had an iPhone since 2015 so I had to quickly charge the ancient relic, set up apple pay and hope for the best.

I managed to pay with my normal Mastercard after the third try. So for those in Australia, your Mastercard will work on apple pay. Just keep trying and trying until it takes the payment!!

Good luck!!
by Natasha (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/6/11 10:13
Trying to buy tickets from Australia, thanks to this thread, I downloaded the app, used Apple Pay and after a couple of attempts, it accepted! So just keep trying!
by JojaY (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/7/13 06:48
Thank you to this thread! I tried about 8x before my payment on Apple Pay via the app on my Mastercard went through. Main issue is the express passes you tried to buy are put on hold for an hour before being released back into the pool. I ended up missing the day I wanted but managed to get tickets the next day and it still suits my schedule. Donft give up! The system is terrible but keep trying.
by Frustrated (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ Online Ticket Payment Visa 2023/7/31 04:28
Thank you for this thread. I was finally able to purchase the tickets with VPN and MasterCard via Apple Pay after trying multiple times of VISA, Apple Pay, MasterCard.
by you fMarie (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 59
prev
1 2 3
next

reply to this thread