Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 27 of 27
prev
1 2

Well... 2006/8/8 13:47
I went to Tokyo Disney last week. I have to say that i really liked Diseny sea..but honestly? I would rather go to Cali Disney.

Like others said, its the original. A bunch of people said that Tokyo Disney is small compared to the Cali Disney.

Either way, you will have a good time!
by Arika rate this post as useful

QUESTION and answer 2006/10/6 23:27
I have yet to be at sea or land in Tokyo and I have heard that land is more appropriate for younger children and sea is for about 15 and up who like going on the fast rides...is that true. Ifm taking my niece in April and she is only 6.

But I have been doing my research, I will be living in Japan for a year in March so I have had a chance to ask locals, even someone who lived in CA and is now in Japan. They said that Tokyo land is a lot like CA but Sea was GREAT. There is also the fact that all the rides are in Japanese...Its nice to know what they are saying I found when I wend to usj (universal studios Japan) that it took away from the ride not knowing what they would say. So my advice would be to go to CA land and Tokyo Sea.
by Nancy rate this post as useful

.....lala 2006/11/12 04:04
wellllll ive only been 2 disneyworld in florida...... but i'd say go 2 both i mean othey both must b different they r in different countries!!!! so id say try both
by sam rate this post as useful

Hong Kong Disney? 2007/2/21 20:43
Someone mentioned Hong Kong Disney a little earlier, we were just in Hong Kong and I had quite a few friends that went. Some said it was awesome and some said there wasn't a lot of rides for teenagers and adults. One said that it seemed to be more centered around shows. He said it wasn't busy at all for the rides 5-10 min wait max and he said the service was excellent and people were really nice, A little unlike US (sorry!). They had a great float in the chinese New Year parade anyhow. Going to Tokyo next maybe I'll try Disney Sea.
by Jessie rate this post as useful

TDR the best 2007/4/21 19:09
seems like this thread was active until this february so thought I'll put in my vote too.

I've been to Tokyo Disneyland - TDL (2x), DisneySea - TDS(1x) and Disneyland Anaheim - DL(1x). I personally think that TDL rocks! When I was there and then DL within a year, did not notice much difference in the size and number of attractions at all - well the one that's small is HKDL. But TDL certainly gave me a great time as the place feel really clean and refreshing. And the staff makes a world of a difference. It shows you what professionally run is all about. Most who prefers DL says it's due to it being the original. Well, I can't say that counts a lot since both are built by Disney and most things in it are the same. Of course if you like the sentiment that it's the first to be built...

Anyway, TDS is constantly revered as the best 2nd gate of Disney. So, if you really can go to one, go TDR - Tokyo Disney Resort. Of course, go to all if you can and have a blasting good time.
by Nana rate this post as useful

Disney 2008/8/23 10:31
Hi Everybody!

I have been to all the disney parks in the world. ( Hongkong, Tokyo, Paris, LA, and Orlando) I think that they are all great! If you can choose between hongkong and tokyo you must definetly choise tokyo because hongkong is very small. But the question was between tokyo en LA. I would go to LA because is the original!! But tokyo is the nicest one! And the cleanest. But i still do not understand the people there ( but they are very friendly maybe a bit too much ) So i would go to LA because i think that is the real one! If you like it you always can go to tokyo. and by the way Tokyo sea just dont have anything in commen with te other parks. So go to LA!!
gr
by Disney rate this post as useful

For further inquiries. 2009/8/5 16:36
Hello

Im am fully aware that this was intented to be answered over 2 years ago, however, I am posting an answer in the case that anyone else needs reassuring.

I have been to Disneylands in Hong Kong, California, Florida, Paris, as well as both Disneyland and Disney Sea in Tokyo.

From my own experience with the parks, I believe that Disneyworld Florida seems to be the most worthy of visiting. This seems to be the largest with its 4 parks. Rides are exeptional - infact, rides found in other Disneylands will generally be found within Disneyworld FLorida, with very few exeptions. There are a number of unique rides, plus, there is an even balance of attractions and shows, guarenteeing a pleasurable experience for evryone. Florida has land parks and water parks, which are of the highest standards. The atmosphere and ambience is great - you are bound to feel the joy of Disney, even if you are no long a child, for instance myself - a woman of 27 years.
Not to mention, Florida is not only home to Disneyworld, but Universal Studios as well, which you should take the advantage of visiting.

I would not recomend Paris or Hong Kong. Both do not offer enough rides/attractions, and are both rather small. They are centainly not worth the pay.

So it comes down to Disneyland California, and Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea for second place. After visiting Florida's Disneyworld, these parks you should definately visit. As you may have read, both parks were origionally intented to be quite similar, however, over years, the have become their own. California, being the origional, offers great rides, as well as a great park. Tokyo on the other hand, seems to have a brilliant atmosphere and feel. You really do feel like a you are in a different world once inside one of Tokyo's parks. The merchendise is very origional, and I believe Tokyo has the best merchendise/shops of Disney parks around the world.

Summarising, you should take to opportunity to visit Florida's Disneyworld as a high priority. After, i suggest you try Tokyo's Disney parks, and Californias. If it is not necessary, i do not recommend Hong Kong's Disneyland of Paris's either.

Good luck!
by Maegan C. (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 27 of 27
prev
1 2

reply to this thread