Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 58
prev
1 2 3
next

actual situation 2006/8/17 20:21
summer seams finished here in Italy. I hope in jp you can enjoy surfing. Somebody can sum up the actual situation there? thanks
by Marco rate this post as useful

Zushi and Kamakura 2006/8/27 03:46
As fas as I know kiteboarding is forbidden (to be confirmed) in Zushi. I see two reasons : it may be too dangerous on such a popular and short beach, also the windsurfing shop and school may not like it...
Kamakura : When you go from JR Kamakura station to the sea shore there is a kite shop called Air's Kite Works. http://www.airs-jp.com/ so it seems possible around there.
by Jean-Luc rate this post as useful

coming to Japan 2006/11/2 12:15
My wife and I are coming to Japan to teach English next year and I am looking to be placed in a town close to the beach where we can kitesurf and my wife can take lessons- Any suggestions? We would like to be away from the city a bit where its not so crowded- It would be nice to be somewhere it doesnt get too cold in the winter-
Does any one know how I can get a hold of Nick, who owns that surf shop south of Tokyo?
thanks
by Brett rate this post as useful

Contacts to kite with next jan 2006/11/23 19:27
Guys i am starting a job over in Tokyo in jan after hopefully getting some good water time in in Vietnam and i would like meet a few kiters when i come over. It would be great to kite with some people who know the right and safe locations to go. Drop me a line at kerrywadman@hotmail.com
Cheers
by Kerry rate this post as useful

kitesurfing in Japan 2007/2/21 08:43
check this site out www.youkiteboard.com some uploaded videos from Japan

Cheers
by kiter rate this post as useful

spots in chiba 2007/3/25 01:48
Just taken a few lessons in Oz and got a 12m kite. Anyone heading out near Tokyo/Chiba soon? Any lake areas close to Tokyo anyone can recommend for beginners?

Cheers
Gareth

vangar@hotmail.com
by gareth rate this post as useful

live in Koganei 2007/7/20 12:36
I live in Tokyo and have taken 5 lessons and purchased a kite. I am in San Diego now but will be back in early Spetember. Anyone want to explore kite beaches please contact me. I have a van to drive us or can travel by train. contact tlovemanjp@yahoo.com
by T rate this post as useful

Good value equipment... 2007/7/20 20:32
Try www.adrenalasia.com for excellent value Globerider Sonic (GK) and F-One Kites & boards... I think they ship to Japan.
by Kiterider rate this post as useful

Lessons in Nagoya 2007/7/23 09:00

I just moved to Nagoya and
would like to learn to
kiteboard so
I'm looking for an english
speaking instructor in Nagoya.
by bob rate this post as useful

Lessons 2007/8/21 14:22
Hi All.

I am currently on Awaji Island just south of Kobe. Was wondering where I could get lessons anywhere in the country? Would really like to learn but have no previous experience. Any ideas or thoughts are welcomed!
by Amy Baker rate this post as useful

kiteboarding in sapporo area 2007/9/4 02:56
I think there are kiteboarders in ishikari in hokkaido.Anyone have more info??
by kiff rate this post as useful

Kiteboarder in Sapporo area 2007/9/9 08:21
you can find shop at

http://www1.ocn.ne.jp/~lesailes/shop/shoplist.html

I know about 10people are kiting at that area.
by Seigo Akado rate this post as useful

lessons in Awaji Island 2007/9/9 08:27
I know one shop used to give lessons at Tokushima.Which is "Ocean Air"which is on my list above. I've no idea what he is doing now.
Other shop located at Osaka "K-FUNK"gives lessons in Yodogawa.

I think Awaji or Tokushima has great location for kiting except no shops arround.
by Seigo Akado rate this post as useful

Kiting around Tokyo 2007/10/12 19:28
Any people in the Tokyo area want to get together to go kiteboarding around here? Ive been to Futtsu and would like to try the beach near Miurakaigan station.
by Ramiro rate this post as useful

Kiting around Tokyo II 2007/10/12 19:31
...my email is rahapl@hotmail.com
by Ramiro rate this post as useful

kitesurfing lessons 2007/11/28 17:17
Hiya - can anyone recommend a place for kitesufing lessons around tokyo?
Thanks in advance

td

by td rate this post as useful

kiting in Tokyo 2008/1/31 20:05
I'd love to get together this summer with people and kite in/around Tokyo.

The best spot has got to be Kemigawahama, Tokyo bay acts as a funnel and the thermals get going around 1pm or thereafter and are usually 12-22knots...nice warm water.

Miura is good in winter for northly winds, but any west to it and it gets REALLY gusty...not all that great imo. Chigasaki looks pretty good, but has lots of surfers and can be tough getting out past the beach breaking waves. Chiba, ie kujukuri is awesome, but can get big waves, and the water is pretty cold...but the beaches are wide open...although abit far from Tokyo. Futtsu looks promising, but have never been there...would like to go someday, maybe this winter since winds are mostly northerly in the winter...anyway if anyone wants to go, I've got a big van with plenty of room.

j
by biggins rate this post as useful

Yes 2008/2/2 04:30
by Kristina rate this post as useful

Osaka 2008/4/19 03:52
Hi, what about Osaka?
Anybody knows a nice spot?

Thank's!
by Carsten rate this post as useful

kitesurfing hokkaido 2008/7/23 13:13
it may be in vain but does anyone know anything about people who kite surf in hokkaido?hanks for any info...cheers Kiff
by kiff rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 3: Posts 21 - 40 of 58
prev
1 2 3
next

reply to this thread