Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 37 of 37
prev
1 2

Nice photos! 2006/5/11 00:52
I really like them! you've a very good eye for making photos :) I have one little question, did you know those teenagers (Harajuku), or the parents of that little girl, or those girls in Kimono or did you ask them if it was OK to make a photo, and how did they react when you asked them?? I have been to Japan for 7 times, but I never had the nerves/courage to ask people if it was OK to make a photo of them, because I was afraid about their reaction :(

by Bomber rate this post as useful

... 2006/5/11 03:15

No Bomber I didnt know the teenagers in Harajuku or the parents of the little girl or the ladies in Kimono. I saw them and just asked if it was ok to take a picture of them and they smiled and said ok so thats how I made those pictures.
by elfjes rate this post as useful

? 2006/5/11 05:08
What didn't you like about Nara (ancient city), elfjes? Wasn't interested in seeing first city of Japan or did you have a problem getting there?
by cc rate this post as useful

Nara 2006/5/11 09:04
CC
I had no problems getting there that was easy from Kyoto but I dont know I wasnt impressed by Nara I only liked the big buddah there but the rest....in someway I was not impressed by it, I think I saw sooo many other nice places in Japan maybe thats why. But ofcourse I dont regret going to Nara, I am glad I did the daytrip but didnt like it that much so its just a personal opinion.
by elfjes rate this post as useful

umm.... 2006/5/11 14:22
What did you see besides Todaiji?
by cc rate this post as useful

thank you 2006/5/11 17:54
Elfjes,thank you so much for sharing these pictures.Very good.
by guner rate this post as useful

Takayama - Hostel Tenshoji 2006/10/19 22:08
Just a further question that may help your answer and mine... Is it possible to book ahead for Takayama - Hostel Tenshoji? In takayama? Is it likely to be booked out if I just turned up?
by emily rate this post as useful

Great pics 2006/10/21 10:11
Hi Elfjes,

Your pictures of Miyajima looks lovely.
Did you overnight on the island or visited it as a day trip?
How much time did you spend on the island.
by ivan rate this post as useful

Thanks Elfjes 2006/10/23 01:19
Hi Elfjes,

Thanks for showing us your photos! Your photos have motivated me to visit Japan again... this time in Spring! :)
by Gal rate this post as useful

Room in Tokyo? 2006/10/23 09:09
Elfjes can you tell me the location of "room in Tokyo' image #136 - I'm sure it's the little place I stayed in Ikebukuro - it was soooo small! I wonder if I'm right??
by sensei rate this post as useful

Japanese dog 2006/10/23 10:19
I intensely enjoyed every one of your pictures. They are depicting the essence of Japanese culture I really miss. Especially, cherry blossom are are out of the world. Did you meticulously follow "Sakura Zensen"? When I came upon this Japanese dog picture, I couldn't stop smiling. It seems so happy. Does anybody know what breed it is?
by Dash rate this post as useful

Photos of Japan 2007/3/26 22:38
page with nice Japan-Pics,
not so many, but quite interesting...

www.nicebound.de
by Pete rate this post as useful

itinerary 2007/3/27 00:22
hey elfjes,

I tried the link you provided but it requires me to log in as vierelfjes :/
also would you mind posting your itinerary? I'm intending to travel to Japan solo (female) as well. Thanks!
by sho rate this post as useful

photos 2007/3/27 00:26
can somebody tell me the password to see the photos, or do i log in under my own account?

thankx
by ..... rate this post as useful

Follow your footsteps 2007/3/27 01:19
elfjes,

I think many travelers here are very interested to know your itinerary in detail and the time of season when you made your trip. More details would definitely turn our dreams into reality. You are creating a typical traveling plan filled with laughters and excitment.

I also need the password to log in your pictures!
by TW rate this post as useful

My Japan B&W pictures 2007/10/1 21:32
Here is the album of Black&White pictures I took in Tsukiji, Takayama, Gujo-Hachiman, Shiragawago and beautiful Kamikouchi:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/560886481JgtSGW

For the colour photos, have a look here: http://travel.webshots.com/album/560781043cagidt
by Kappa rate this post as useful

password 2007/10/2 07:31
I need a password
by Abhi rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 37 of 37
prev
1 2

reply to this thread