Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

income tax 2007/5/8 15:07
hey joe,

do not forget your latest income tax return, (photocopy certified true copy with seal of notary public, if you have bank statement it would be better if you attached it. just dont forget all documents should bear the seal of notary public 10 USC 1044 (a-b). Contact me 082-301-1458/09164729891 or email me at malcomz2002@yahoo.com
by Noel rate this post as useful

is there is possibility to have a visa 2007/5/12 03:19
im a filipina too and my boyfriend is a US navy base in sasebo,i apply my visa last april 16 then wait for 1 week then i come back there last april 23 and they give me a list of the additional documents,and we did prepared it all and submit it last may 4 ..then when i submit it they just told me that they will call me when i will come back and its been a week already and i havent receive any call from the embassy yet...me and my boyfriend have been 2 years already ...and i just want to know if there is a possibility that they give me a visa...
by alex rate this post as useful

pictures ?? 2007/5/24 11:14
is the applicant required to submit her pix with her american friend/bf?
by billy rate this post as useful

HELP 2007/6/19 00:31
I am an American citizen and my BF got orders to Japan in the military. We've been together for four years and we both want me to live there with him, it's possible that we'll get married but I want to know if there is ANY way I can get a visa to live there in case we don't. Thanks for any information.
by Tiffany rate this post as useful

. 2007/6/19 00:47
Tiffany if you do a search on visas.

You can get a work visa, if you have a bachelor's degree. That is probably your best bet if you don't marry.
by John rate this post as useful

Japanese Spouse Visa denial 2007/12/7 03:02
Has anyone been denied a spouse visa in the Japanese embassy in Manila? I would like to hear your stories. thanks
by Mike rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

reply to this thread