Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 24 of 24
prev
1 2

Keisei 2007/9/27 05:13
thanks John for the clarification. It does prove the point that one needs to be physically in one place to understand how things are, and are done, and that even official internet sites (I was checking Keisei's) don't give the full picture. This is most likely the reason why so many guidebooks (not just about Japan) are unfortunately inaccurate as they use other guidebooks or the internet rather than-literally- walking the walk (I check places that I do know well for having lived there many years)
your last point to the writer is a masterful piece of advice..
by sensei 2 rate this post as useful

Thanks John 2007/10/1 18:23
I think I'll follow that piece of advice John. I have written books located in places I have yet to visit and so far, touch wood, not had a problem. Sensei, thank you for your advice but I'm confused by your tone. Perhaps it's unintentional (the written word is not as indicative of attitude as oratory conversation) but I'm asking for some friendly help not some smart arse to lecture me on what readers do and don't like. I have enough experience in this field to judge for myself.
John-would it be possible for you to be my advisor on future matters?
by Chris rate this post as useful

. 2007/10/1 23:01
Only if you pay me $100,000 USD.

By then I figure it would be cheaper to just fly in and get on the skyliner to ueno.
by John rate this post as useful

if only 2007/10/2 01:01
Believe me, if I could get to Tokyo I would!
by chris rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 24 of 24
prev
1 2

reply to this thread