Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 28 of 28
prev
1 2

here 2007/5/20 03:54
this is a great site im looking at now...

http://www.studyabroadfunding.org/Japan/
by Jen rate this post as useful

answer 2007/5/23 06:18
you wellcome
by mohammed rate this post as useful

Study hard where you are 2007/5/29 13:25
I didn't come to Japan as a scholar, but I have friends who did. In general, you first have to: 1) enter a university in your country and study hard there. You need to get good grades to prove that you are a hardworking and intelligent student. As much as possible, the course you're taking there should be the course that you will take in Japan.
2) ask for the requirements for a Japan scholarship from the Japanese embassy in your country and if available, a list of Japanese schools offering scholarships and course programmes.

Good luck!
by Spanishwine rate this post as useful

Rural development 2007/7/12 17:49
When i have the opportunities to study Master degree in Japan, i have strategy plan as flollow:
- i try to study hard, as good studen and when came back to help my local people which are problem with low educated and narrow information with new technology for make plan for the their family or communities for improving livelihood.
by heng hong rate this post as useful

My best dream is the schoolarship 2008/2/14 05:11
I am the student of CanTho University, my majer is chemical engineer with good mark. I have just graduated at december,2007.

I hope that i can get a distance-learning schoolarship to improve my knowlege

Please feel free contact me:
vothanhdien2004@yahoo.com.vn
by Vo Thanh Dien rate this post as useful

Thank you 2008/4/21 16:19
Thank you.
by krishna prasad jaisi rate this post as useful

find scholarship on japan 2008/6/3 17:49
hi, i'am harits.
i want to study in japan, but my finance is not good so i hope you may help me to find scholarship on japan.

please feel free to contact me at:
hariets_mail@yahoo.com
by Harits Yoesoef Pratama rate this post as useful

Future Dream 2008/8/9 12:30
Of course, today many students found hardly to get study,especially in University because family economic or their own reason,as well as myself. My family can not afford me to study,however,I want to study very much. I always dream to study in University in Japan because as we seen that Japan is a good country which has provide its helps to all. Anyway I would love to study Japanese and its culture very much that I just heard from my father who has been there for short course training.Personally, it is my great dream to archive my study in Japan.
by Chea titchamnar rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 28 of 28
prev
1 2

reply to this thread