Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 28 of 28
prev
1 2

To Shannon 2008/8/4 11:25
Yea. I emailed them about my late arrival and they didn't seem too happy. But I have a very important event to attend towards the end of August. Family stuff. =S

I hope I will be able to adjust okay. I was really worried about it, but i feel a bit better since i already know 3 of you who will also be attending. You guys can fill me in when I arrive =)

I want to go to so many places in Japan. I definately want to visit Hokkaido! =) Explore everywhere in Tokyo.
by S rate this post as useful

=) 2008/8/4 11:27
I forgot to mention that I'm Chinese Canadian XD

よろしくねみなさん!
by S rate this post as useful

Cool... 2008/8/4 18:27
Hi hi.. everybody!! ^^

Can't wait to meet u guys..;p

Nadine, most probably I'll book this night bus. Going to book soon, probably tomorrow?

http://hisexperience.jp/index.php?option=com_content&task=vi...

It'll be nice if we can take the same bus together.. ^^

S, pls arrive in AIU ASAP, don't know how much we can cover for u.. ;p

N Shannon..!! Hope you are doing well with ur paintings.. =)

Jya, mata~
by Meri rate this post as useful

enquiry 2008/8/9 20:05
meimei-san,
you applied the uni thru scholarship or without?
by xevelynx rate this post as useful

To Evelyn 2008/8/11 02:57
Hi Evelyn,

Do you mean me? If so, then my asnwer is no. My college doesn't have any partnership with AIU so I can't apply for any scholarship.
by Meri rate this post as useful

enquiry 2008/8/12 00:42
meimei-san,
so you applied to the university directly?
hm...but isn't it expensive?
by xevelynx rate this post as useful

Not really... 2008/8/19 13:00
If you compared it with other colleges or university, AIU is still considered quite cheap as the fees including the 3meals/day and the residential too..
by MeriMei rate this post as useful

Deai 2008/10/20 15:18
I would like to know how you experience goes after you get there, (whether you choose Sophia or Akita) I'm applying right now to Akita, so if anyone has input on whether or not the exchange is worth it please let me know

thanks
Anna
by Anna rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 28 of 28
prev
1 2

reply to this thread