Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

cards 2008/8/17 17:33
call me anal retentive but just in case I always take an ATM card and at least 1 credit card..
by Monkey see rate this post as useful

Thanks again 2008/8/18 06:47
Thank you all, sounds good.

Regarding the travellers cheque in Yen providing a direct conversion to Yen in cash ... that is good. I originally thought of doing that, but I thought that there would probably be fees anyway, but if I can get a direct conversion to cash, could be another option.

Thanks again everyone :)
by Matt rate this post as useful

too much 2008/8/18 07:04
Matt, a business class hotel will cost you about Y6k-Y7k per day. You haven't stated a preference for accommodation and obviously hostels will be cheaper. For food I would budget 1K for brekky, 2K for lunch and 2k-3k for dinner.

I disagree that you would have pay 2000 yen for lunch and 2000 or 3000 yen for dinner as you put it, that's really on the high end. You could easily get a good lunch for about 1000 yen and a very good dinner for 2000 yen. It really doesn't need to cost mroe than that.
by D rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread