Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 24 of 24
prev
1 2

?? 2009/8/10 10:50
I'm not sure about some of the responses here, but many, many women wear short shorts!!! And miniskirts.

You won't have any problem if you wear these.

Ok, I suppose you need to define what "short shorts" are, but they are at least 30cm+ above the knee.

I agree with the comments about more modest tops though. Low cut or ultra thin, clingy tops are not really appropriate.
by Sandy (guest) rate this post as useful

Many many? 2009/8/10 16:40
Many, many women wear short shorts? That does not fit with what I see here in Tokyo on a daily basis. I would say that a few women, probably most in their early 20s or younger, sometimes wear short shorts. Not that many really.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

what do the ladies wear? 2009/8/10 22:17
Just a quick thought. ladies in Japan seem to have no problem shaowing off as much of their lower half as they like - so short skirts, pants etc are very common. However their top half they tend to keep covered, so you dont see many J girls in skimpy strappy tops.
by Top Tonkatsu rate this post as useful

age is key 2009/8/11 08:53
As I have said in earlier posts, *young* women and teenagers might wear shorts and miniskirts. You are very unlikely to see a woman over about 30 in short shorts or a miniskirt outside of a Shibuya or Roppongi club. Seen many 40 year olds here in mini skirts?

The original poster is 35, so past the short shorts age range as far as Japanese women are concerned.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 24 of 24
prev
1 2

reply to this thread