Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

@Ben 2010/7/25 01:32
I'd rather see neither, as neither are very nice.
OK, fair point. What I really meant was that I prefer my upper half to my lower half.

Some people in England do wear boobtubes, but not many. They're becoming tredier in Japan, although I've never seen a girl wearing one in public [at least not without a jacket on top].
I personally wear them because I find them more comfortable than other kinds of tops [no straps or sleeves] and they're actually pretty versatile (You can put then under lowcut tops to help cover up a little further and add a splash of colour, wear them on top of T-shirts for a different look or just wear them by themselves to show off or for the sake of fashion).

I believe that large boobs help to keep a boobtube up better than small ones, although the best ones would have elastic on them to keep them up anyway.

I do have to admit, though, I prefer Japanese fashion to English fashion: Even if some of the English on their T-shirts is rather lolworthy, at least the Japanese are generally bright enough NOT to wear leggings by themselves with a top that doesn't cover their bum properly!
by selbydate16 rate this post as useful

fashion sense 2010/7/25 03:50
I had rather see thin Japanese girls wearing any kind of outfit than look at all the very overweight ladies in my North American town that wear stretchy tank tops and exercise (???) pants that make them look as if they had 2 rows of breasts, one above the other, then an overlarge tummy then...etc. I do admire their courage though..
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

just a view 2010/7/31 09:41
hmm. i'm not the best person to talk about japan, but i've watch a lot of movies and dramas. all that i can see is that, japan is somehow have this large influence in my country itself. the chinese (Malaysia is a multiracial country) are so into the japan style of fashion wear. even the Malays sometimes. and that japan has produce so many great anime, i see that anime also influencing the fashion.
by akira yumiko rate this post as useful

Better than California 2010/9/12 08:02
I live in California, and my town is one of the hottest (temperature wise) in the state. In the summer time you will see things that the Japanese (and myself- I am 18 years old) would find rather trashy.
Just driving down the street you will find girls in booty-shorts and string bikini tops, and guys in shorts hanging off their back sides with no shirts. Apparently the "no shirt- no service" saying does not apply here.
So I personally would choose the Japanese way of dress 100 over the summer attire of California.
by tinytattoo (guest) rate this post as useful

Clothes 2010/9/13 05:36
Rereading this post after a few months ...my opinion is that young people can get away with any type of clothing..they only have a few years to look, as the French say, as beautiful as the Devil (the translated quote is: "at 20 one has the Devil's beauty. At 40 one has the beauty one deserve")

How true...I have known people that were truly beautiful in their 20s and are now, over 40, very ugly. Others that were plain and unattractive at 20 are now very attractive at 50 (being attractive is not the same as being beautiful..it comes from the inside.)
I also remember reading in 17th and 18th cent. novels and plays that older people in those days complained about the weird clothes their young wore...

That said and done I don't think that young men wearing their pants so low that they show their underwear are very attractive.
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

normality is only an illusion 2010/9/13 17:40
That said and done I don't think that young men wearing their pants so low that they show their underwear are very attractive

well if they have a pert bum it could be attractive..I just cant imagine my choice of underwear being such a main fashion feature ;)
I love that people wear all kinds of crazy here, Tokyo is surely one of the best cities for people watching. Remember normality is only an illusion, wear whatever you want.
by gilesdesign (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 26 of 26
prev
1 2

reply to this thread