Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 4: Posts 21 - 40 of 67
prev
1 2 3 4
next

Thanks Dave 2006/1/31 09:40
your mean Japan cell phone can program to only the email address set into the phone then only the mail if you want to recieve. if they have not input my email address in the phone, then they do'nt get my mail, is that right
but i have no return mail ,or fail delievry. why?
by Tom rate this post as useful

Email to mobile phone 2006/1/31 18:51
Tom,
Yes, it is possible to set mobile phones to refuse email from certain or all domains, but the user has to specifically do this. You need to ask the person whether they have email filters enabled.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Same problem 2006/2/24 21:25
I am having the same problem, I can recieve mail from other cellphones but not Yahoo or Hotmail, I get a message but it says Invalid text, where the text should be.
by Mick. rate this post as useful

same 2006/2/25 00:10
im the same as Mick (above) im from UK and getting an 'invalid characters' message from my friend emailing from Japan!
by chris rate this post as useful

format settings 2006/2/25 17:19
Chris, I have been playing about with my computer and I can now recieve from Hotmail, you can only send Text in Plain Text format to my mobile.

I have sent myself a message from Hotmail and recieved with no problem, but Yahoo I am having no luck with.

All I did with Hotmail was turn off the Rich text in the compose window, I have tried to alter my settings with yahoo by going to: Options/preferences/send messages in plain text.

After completing this ritual, I can still not recieve messages from my Yahoo, I have contacted Yahoo help and I will post the results if I have any luck.

Mick.
by Mick rate this post as useful

@Mick 2006/2/25 19:43
thanks Mick, i can't receive them from my friend on Vodafone in Japan, maybe i will try the plain text form, it works fine for me sending from my UK computer or cell, maybe it a setting on Japanese cells that can be changed, if any help i will post it up!
by chris rate this post as useful

phone number search... 2006/3/9 20:37
I know email address: xxxxx@ezweb.ne.jp. Can anyone tell me how can i find out the phone number of this address?
Is it possible?

Thank you in advance
by Angel rate this post as useful

Phone number 2006/3/9 21:43
Angel,
The only way is to email the person and ask them directly.

thanx 2006/3/12 06:41
So, it's not possible to do that huh? :((

BTW, thanks for the answer :)
by Angel rate this post as useful

email to cell phone 2006/3/17 03:49
which type of web mail most use in Japan, which i can use web mail email to xxx@ezweb.ne.jp, or any one can give me the support email address of the ezweb.ne.jp company , so i can email to the support team and ask them
by Jack rate this post as useful

Web mail 2006/3/17 10:14
Jack,

I don't know which is the most popular, but in my experience, hotmail.co.jp and yahoo.co.jp are widely used in Japan.
ezweb.ne.jp addresses belong to AU mobile phones. You should be able to find contact details on the website below...
http://www.au.kddi.com/english/

Email to cell phone 2006/4/14 08:58
if we don't use hotmail or yahoo , is there any other way to email to xxx@ezweb.ne.jp,
by Jack rate this post as useful

Email to mobile phone 2006/4/14 09:08
Jack,
I don't really understand your question. You should be able to send email to an AU phone from any email address regardless of whether it is web-based or not. The only problem is if the recipient has set their phone to reject emails from certain addresses or domains, as mentioned earlier in this thread.

. 2006/4/14 17:14
Many Japanese cell phone users are rejecting any email other than that from Japanese cell phones (i.e. from @docomo.ne.jp, @ezweb.ne.jp, @*.vodafone.ne.jp), to avoid spams.

So, no matter which email address/service you choose, you can't send email to a Japanese phone if the recipient is rejecting non-Japanese-phone email.
by meringue4 rate this post as useful

hay Moh 2006/4/24 11:50
R U busy? ya lar? ya yin KO gmail see ko payn send pay naw..KO Myo
by KoMyo rate this post as useful

Muzukashii!! 2006/5/29 15:40
I've an AU cellphone.But i don't understand how i can check my mobile's e-maifrom ezweb.ne.jp via internet.In AU website(English), i couldn't find any information about that.And how can i change my e-mail address? Would u please help me getting replies?
by Rimjhim rate this post as useful

. 2006/5/29 21:14
You can't change your email address from ezweb.ne.jp to any other domain. You can change the part before "@".

I bet you can't change your email address from the Internet. You can do it only from your KDDI phone itself.

. 2006/5/29 21:18
Sorry I was misunderstanding.

You can't check your phone's email via the Internet.

I bet you can change your email address from your phone (via EZWeb).

. 2006/5/30 15:17
It is possible for the following:

- Send 'email' from 3G mobile phones outside Japan and send to Japan mobile phone email addresses. I do this almost daily, it works fine :)

- Send email from hotmail or other to Japanese Mobiles. Short messages work fine usually (everything shows), but sometimes longer messages cannot be seen by the other side except for Subject :( The text is invisible. I'm not entirely sure if this is due to Rich Html text or plain text problem, will find out.

This is mainly to ezweb.ne.jp problem. My friends from Aust emailing me on my own ezweb.ne.jp when I was there, sometimes didn't show up the text either.

If the mail never turned up, its possible its blocked!

3) Send SMS messages from Vodafone or Optus phones in Australia to Japan Vodafone phones. I don't know about Telstra or '3'. But it shows its possible to send SMS to Japan if its Vodafone (not AU, but Docomo? Don't know.)

4) Any other possibilities?

by Rouge rate this post as useful

Wakarimashita! 2006/5/31 11:26
But once i changed my e-mail address of my AU-KDDi cellphone with the help of a Japanese.But the website is Japanese, so i can't understand the steps of changing e-mail.Somebody disturbs me!
So if i stays outside of Japan, i can't check my cellphone's e-mail.It's very disappointing!
by Rimjhim rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 4: Posts 21 - 40 of 67
prev
1 2 3 4
next

reply to this thread