Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 32 of 32
prev
1 2

We took a fantastic sushi class 2007/10/27 06:47
After seeing very possitive comments about HASHI, I decided to take the Saturday Sushi & Sashimi Class with my boy friend. It was amazing. The class was very well organised and Reiko was so friendly. We got to sit down properly and had a fabulous lunch with hot sake, etc. That was a fantastic experience. I would recommend it to anyone who want to learn sushi and enjoy a day. My boyfriend said that was the best birthday present ever!
by Caroline Davies rate this post as useful

JC SUSHI ACADEMY 2007/11/20 01:14
We do MAKI SUSHI COURSE, NIGIRI SUSHI/SASHIMI COURSE and PRIVATE COURSE (TEMPURA, TERIYAKI etc) @Japan centre (30sec from Piccadilly, 212 Piccadilly W1J 9HX).
You can make a voucher for someone as a christmas present
Please check the web site!
www.sushi-courses.co.uk
by kaori rate this post as useful

HASHI Cooking Course 2008/1/7 08:07
I attended the HASHI cooking course, it was taught in a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere; her house. I felt that she pandered to the rest of the class than the whole. Good literature to take away but not all areas were covered; how to make sushi rice. I felt that Reiko tried to flog the students all the traditional kitchenware to make sushi.
by Ex Student of Hashi rate this post as useful

Free Japanes cooking course on youtube 2008/4/25 19:19
Here is free Sushi course I found.
http://hubpages.com/hub/HowToMakeSushiBestYouTubeVideoEasySu...
It looks great and show you how to make sushi step by step.
by Kerry rate this post as useful

Sushi Japanese Cooking Dads 60th 2008/9/3 17:39
Dear Reiko. It's my Dad's 60th birthday at the end of this month & I was thinking of as a gift a lesson in the art of making Sushi/Sushimi with an aim for him to then further his knowledge by learning other Japanese dishes with you. Your service sounds wonderful. Could you kindly advise me what you could offer? Many thanks Paul. email briggstation5@yahoo.co.uk
by Paul Briggs rate this post as useful

For your Dad's 60th 2008/9/5 17:32
Dear Paul,
Thank you for your enquiry. My courses are very popular for the special presents/gifts. The most popular course is the Sushi & Sashimi Class running on Saturdays. Please have a look at the website for more details on : www.hashicooking.co.uk
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes, Reiko.
by Reiko Hashimoto-Lambert rate this post as useful

Hashi Cooking 2008/9/5 21:03
I have attended classes with Reiko at Hashi Cooking and cannot speak too highly of my experience. Reiko is knowledgeable, friendly and fun to learn from and of course a great cook. The classes are done in a very relaxed manner which puts you at ease quickly and I really enjoyed myself. I will be going back. Highly recommended.
by Michelle Martens rate this post as useful

Japanese Cookery Course 2008/9/19 11:27
Look at http://mi1.ming-ai.org.uk/3/5/ , there is a Basic Chinese and Japanese Cookery Course
by Parbi rate this post as useful

Nice! 2008/9/19 17:29
This is a nice sharing! I've been in UK and I can't find good japanese food..
by antoniusestrillo rate this post as useful

Yuki's Kitchen 2010/9/28 21:51
Hi,

I recently went to Yuki's Kitchen in West London. Seriously good food and Yuki is lovely. I haven't tried the others but she seemed to look the best from the website. Also she does workshops sometimes, but these are usually fully booked.

Her website:

http://www.yukiskitchen.com

Alex
by tekton23 rate this post as useful

Japanese home cooking class and sushi 2010/9/28 22:31
Yuki's mission is to bring Japanese home cooking to your table; to show you that it's really simple to make, one of the healthiest ways to eat and can be easily incorporated into your daily life. ''
Yuki is based in West London and doing Japnese cooking class and sushi. check this website,
www.yukiskitchen.com
by yukiskitchen rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese cooking classes in London, UK? 2012/3/1 21:05
Aki Matsushima, is now running cookery classes.She was on MasterChef this year. She's really friendly and enthusiastic as well as extremely skillful and knowledgeable about Japanese food. Here's her website http://www.akicooks.co.uk/
by Alex (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 32 of 32
prev
1 2

reply to this thread