Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 30 of 30
prev
1 2

Re: Docomo unlocked cellphones 2013/3/26 22:39
I'm sorry, but this is simply not correct!!!!!

I have bought 5 new phones & and two new pads at IOSYS at various times, and while they have used phones, there is a large selection of new phones....

You can either ask the staff, which ones are new, or learn the kanji for "new" and "second hand"!!!
The labels will also give it away..... new phones are generally blue labels, while second hand is in red.

U r damn right!

i was looking for Xperia AX ( xperia V) and only docomo sell them, that's why every AX was used.

Now i searched for xperia V and i did indeed find new cellphones for 58.000, also Xperia ZL!

Do u have a map for the store? googlemaps just show me one "teikai-iosys".

Also, google translate show me that it take 3 days for delivery the phone, is that only for used phones or new ones too?

thanx :D
by resetme rate this post as useful

Re: Docomo unlocked cellphones 2013/3/27 08:57
Go to the shop, as you need to browse to see what's there.
Here is the map from their site:
http://iosys.co.jp/shop_page/index.htm

The last four maps are for Akihabara, although the last two are the same map.

The first of the 4 is in the main street (Chuo Dori) and may be easier to find. They have also unlocked a Samsung Galaxy Nexus for a friend of mine who called ahead to organize that.
by Sandy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Docomo unlocked cellphones 2013/3/30 00:07
So, Ty

Just bough a Xperia ax used for 38.800 , really cheap!

But when I took the phone to docomo shop to unlock it they said that I can't unlock because I don't have a sim card!

It's that correct? I need to make a plan and then after unlock the phone!?

Ty again
by Resetme (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Docomo unlocked cellphones 2013/3/30 20:46
just to update.

after failing to unlock my xperia Ax (iosys used docomo) at docomo shinjuku, i went to a docomo shop near the Tokyo sky tree.

i dont speak japanese at all, so i printer the docomo web page with info about free sim 3.150Y. after a while she unlocked the phone for me (i'm not docomo subscriber and my cellphone was a used one).

she put a yellow sim and them some number, after that the screen asked for unlock imdi/sim (i dont remember) and done.

now i have xperia ax free sim.!
by resetme rate this post as useful

Re: Docomo unlocked cellphones 2013/4/1 08:14
Yes, that's pretty much how it works. If one DoCoMo shops doesn't do it, go to another shop. They are usually more knowledgeable around Akihabara.

Re: Docomo unlocked cellphones 2013/7/22 23:53
Hey Sandy, your posts have been very insightful. I tried to look at the shop' page but it's all in Japanese I could not read it. Where exactly is it?
by Shazzyshaz rate this post as useful

Re: Docomo unlocked cellphones 2013/7/25 08:34
Here is a map of Akihabara. It shows one of four iosys shops, the easiest one to find.

https://maps.google.co.jp/maps?q=%E6%9D%B1%E4%BA%AC%E9%83%BD%E5%8D%83%...

Re: Docomo unlocked cellphones 2013/7/26 05:05
Anyone knows if they will unlock ps vita 3g?
by guear rate this post as useful

Re: Docomo unlocked cellphones 2013/7/26 08:12
DoCoMo will unlock smartphones (from newer than around 2011), if they are DoCoMo branded smartphones.

I don't see why DoCoMo would unlock a Sony PlayStation Vita 3G

Re: Docomo unlocked cellphones 2013/7/26 09:44
PS Vita 3g Japanese version is lock to Docomo hence I assume they will unlock it. If they do, I might buy it next time on my trip to Japan next time.
by guear rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 30 of 30
prev
1 2

reply to this thread