Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 59 of 59
prev
1 2 3

=]..again..lol 2007/4/30 10:04
totally recommend..

aishiteruze baby
princess princess
prince of tennis
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
nana
daa!daa!daa!
peach girl
ichigo 100%

ahhh!!
u guys should start posting more of da animes you recommend!!
i reli wanna watch new ones!
=]
soo...
jaa!
by MK rate this post as useful

Newest Anime- For Real CRAZYNESS 2007/6/14 00:05
To say that something like Naruto and Full metal alchemist are the newsest Anime in Japan is a little short sighted. THese are popular mostly in the US because they are licensed here. THe most popular and newest in Japan are not licensed and not translated excepyt by fan subbing, things like the meloncholy of haruhi suzumiya--
where giant flashmods do the closing dance in the street in Japan. Watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okeq0uuldy0

by Tim rate this post as useful

titles 2007/7/2 20:45
Y dun u pp try ergo proxy, ghost hunt, samurai x, ghost in the shell

But i would recomment it to older viewers.
by . rate this post as useful

OHSHC! 2007/7/3 07:17
Why have only two people mentioned Ouran High School Host Club???

This show is brilliant! I only wish it was ongoing.

The story is very original and funny, about a group of rich young men who are part of a society that aims to chat up ('host') young women to make them happy. When Haruhi, a female student who looks kinda cutely boyish stumbles across them, she gets into debt by breaking one of their possessions and, assuming she is actually a guy, they take her into their club so she can work off the debt.

It's hillarious.
by Kelly rate this post as useful

Bleach and Shin Chan 2007/7/3 08:02
I have to say Bleach is the best, but I am suprised not one person said Shin Chan. Shin Chan is pretty childish and you have to have that kind of sense of humor but I relly like it.
by WOLF rate this post as useful

Heres a few 2007/7/10 16:18
Suzumiya Haruhi is VERY popular
Gundam Seed Destiny is pretty popular
Inukami is awesome
Darker than black is a very new anime that seems to be growing pretty fast

Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and Inuyasha are not very popular anymore, only hardcore fans still watch it, most have moved on, kind of like pokemon in america lol
by Paul rate this post as useful

Elfen Lied 2007/8/20 04:46
By far my fav anime is Elfen Lied. The anime is more adult entertainment though (with a lot of partial nudity, and very gory). I have watched both the english (they put it on demand on cablevision), and Japanese versions, and have to say that in the English version i don't like Nana's voice, and Kota sounds much older than he is.
by Mike W rate this post as useful

Newest 2007/8/22 15:32
Umm Tim, it looks like you are referring to posts over 3 years old. Maybe those shows were popular then.
by Nessy rate this post as useful

Otaku shows arent widely known 2007/8/22 16:09
The most popular, highest rated, and mainstream anime in Japan have been the same for years now: One Piece, Detective Conan, Crayon Shin-chan, etc.

Now, if you're talking about OTAKU shows, the biggest one right now is undoubtedly Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.
by yaha rate this post as useful

my opinion 2007/9/2 21:01
i recommend naruto to everyone.it' still ongoing now...and probably the longest anime 've ever seen.
i think everyone have their own favorites so anyone shouldn't be saying tt theirs the wrong choice, etc.
by dawn rate this post as useful

Not Toonami! 2007/9/8 13:05
In Japan a little while back-ish was Sola, Higurashi no naku koro ni kai, Yamato Nadeshiko shichi henge, Ouran High School Host Club, and alot of others. In my opinion the anime on Adult Swim doesn't really count.
by Rue rate this post as useful

Ah, heres my list 2008/1/1 14:26
I praise my choices, I only offer you the best! *wink*

Im a girl, yes, but I love most everything so guys feel free to look over what I've listed as well.

(I love each and every one of these ) Oh and they are in no specific order:

Naruto: Long, but worth it, It changes your lifeeee no kidding, there is a reason why its long and well loved (and NO its VERY different from Bleach, the fan wars between those two shows are just retarded.)
(liked by both male and female, perhaps more male-dunno)

Bleach: Watch- the start skip the middle and watch the newer ones
(More guys like this overall)

D. Gray-man: Awesome and original, I likkee
(Both guy and girl enjoy this mucho)

Claymore: Action packed, gore, and adrenaline pumping!
(Guy, and more guy-but its so cool Im sure theres awesome females like myself who like this as well)

Ouran High school host club: Happy, Hilarious, and totally worth it!
(Very popular among girls)

Blood +: Vampires, blood, and people with red eyes, a series very worth it! (just get through the first 3 episodes)
(Liked by both guys and girls)

Ghost Hunt: Older but awesome, just get through the first 3 episodes from then on its just gold.
(Generally girl liked, but as the series continues you'll find alot of the guys interested as well)

Ghost Hound: Very new anime, one of my favorites, mysterious, twisted, and mind boggling I love it so far!
(What specific gender overall likes this? Both I think.)

Full Metal Alchemist: Totally worth it on so many levels! But tck...its SO popular so I really should not explain further.
(Both guys and girls love this)

Wallflower: Some people like it, some dont, I find it hilarious
(Very Girly! Guys stay far away.)

Death Note: OH MY GOD my ALL TIME FAVORITE, this show is witty, exciting, twisted, and awesome on all levels, watch this show and drool!
(generally guys like this a tad more, but I dunno again there are those few exceptionally cool females like myself who worship this.)

Wolf's Rain: Very awesome, very dramatic, very sad, a gorgeous series, and totally worth it! (Both guy and girls have been doubled over in 'wow')

Gah, I know Im missing more of my favorites, but oh well.
Feel free to add my on msn if you'd like to ask me any questions on any of these series, I really dont mind the least, Im a nerd who loves good anime.

by CatZ C rate this post as useful

. 2008/1/1 22:33
by Fluppo rate this post as useful

code gaess 2008/3/13 03:56
not 1 person has even mentioned this. i am very surprised by this, i'm pretty sure its the best anime ever. i would strongly recomened this to absolutely anyone. its got gore, a very good storyline, love, and very good voice acting, nothing to strong so you never want to hear that voice again, but also not so weak that you feel sorry for the person with the voice. once again, i strongly recomened this to any anime fan. please just give it a try. you will not be dissapointed
by akahitsuki rate this post as useful

newest anime in japan 2008/3/24 11:28

www.crunchyroll.com
by vivi rate this post as useful

Naruto 2008/5/21 08:05
it is the highest rating in both JAPAN and USA. They have the most viewers. I don't believe there is an anime out there that can even compete with Naruto. Maybe Bleach.
by Ricky rate this post as useful

Anime 2008/5/21 15:00
Code Geass R2!
by holyPaladin rate this post as useful

New Anime....>_> 2008/5/24 20:11
*Gundam 00

-to anyone who likes Gundam Series..go watch it

*Code Geass R2

-it's pretty cool

*Kaiba

-(this is not the Kaiba from Yu-gi-oh) a new anime series if that's what you're looking for

*Yu-gi-oh 5Ds

- a new series of Yu-gi-oh but
different characters...(i mean really different) no more Yugi and other old people

check those out ^_^
by animehigirl rate this post as useful

hi! 2008/8/17 20:35
hi guys!
err.. how about the prince of tennis? still on showing?
by ryomaika rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 59 of 59
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread