Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 53 of 53
prev
1 2 3

Gackt-san i love youuuuuuuu^_^ 2006/11/13 02:42
Helloooooooooo^_^this is my first time that i post here...my nick is Pinkyou...I'm from Italy....it's wonderfull to see that there are a lot of Gackt's fanses all over the world^_^I'm so happy...why I LOVE Gackt-san?Because he's a great singer,actor and dancer...he has a wonderfull voice,when I listen him,he make me feel so good,I love his music...and he's also very good looking...Gackt‚³‚ñ‚ ‚È‚½‚Í‚©‚Á‚±‚¢‚¢‚Å‚·!!!^_^my favourite live concert is the tour live 2004"THE SIXTH DAY&SEVENTH NIGHT"...I'd like to come to his concert...I hope so,maybe one day^_^...I hope to find a lot of friends here,others "dears" like me^_^...sorry for my bed english,kisses to everyone..."dears"forever^_^
by Pinkyou_81 rate this post as useful

Please 2007/1/18 02:46
Send me e-mail adress Hyde!! Please!!
by Kei rate this post as useful

WHEN 2007/1/31 01:12
I heard that yes he will be coming also, but I have not heard a date yet, who has?
by Mandy rate this post as useful

Gackt 2007/2/4 07:40
He is amazeing^^ I listen to him everysingle day. Sayonara is my favorite!! I also like his piano peices as well.
by Keira rate this post as useful

bleh 2007/2/8 10:00
Overrated...
But he's decent, I suppose.
by Huh? rate this post as useful

Gackt=Dirge of Cerberus 2007/2/8 12:09
He is actually pretty popular both in and out of Japan. He's a rock singer and some work you may have heard from him are the best songs are the game Dirge of Cerberus. He does the song that plays during the fight with Weiss and the ending theme...it's really good
by Rich rate this post as useful

Here are fans, too 2007/3/1 22:08
I live in Finland and I think he is my first love whit Japanese music. I remember that first song that I have ever heard on Japanese is Gackt's Vanilla. Since then he has been my favourite artist. You never forgot your first love ^-^.

I think hi is one of best knows Japanese singer or bands and he has many fans even that Finland is small country. We keep trying to have he in here. And belive, we will do it.
by Ajatar rate this post as useful

Gackt is cool but. . . 2007/6/22 08:55
I personally like Gackt, he's my favorite Japanese singer. I also think he's very pretty too. However, I hear Japanese people think he's weird and stupid. Still, I don't believe his personality takes away from his talent.
by Somebody Special rate this post as useful

Japanese people's impression... 2007/6/22 13:58
I've never heard anyone say he's stupid, but yeah, a lot of people in Japan think he's quite odd, especially based on his persona when he's giving interviews. Personally I think he's really funny, but not many Japanese people I've talked to get the humor in saying totally outrageous things in a completely deadpan way. XD

However, obviously his largest fanbase is Japanese, so not everyone thinks he's strange. It's a very diverse fanbase too- I know Dears of all ages and occupations.
by Kate rate this post as useful

i love gackt!! 2007/10/1 22:13
OMG!! gackt is the coolest and the hottest guy on earth!! xD He has such a nice voice!!! i love him! daisuki desu! gackt ga suki!!
by Gackt rate this post as useful

GACKT is perfect 2007/10/27 01:17
Sorry for the very late reply to this. but i want to share my knowledge and opinions about Gachiin(that's what i heard Ayu call him...cUTE)

Basically GAckt can play "anything" ( yes i really mean anything. and not just several....He's best at piano.)

When he was young, his parents would only let him listen to classical music as his parents are classical music instructors/players. And had forced Gackt-san to play the piano since he was 3!!!

When he grew older (around 10?) he started to dislike piano and stop playing awhile but when he encounter someone (i cant rmb, it's either his dad or a teacher or a friend) who played the piano better than him, he started practicing again. SO basically to say, GACKT HATES TO LOSE! ( you can go to u tube and find numerous of videos of Gackt playing games and he wins effortlessly)

Gackt was introduce to the world of rock by a friend during high school, and found out a completely new world outside. Thus, he started to play the guitar, drums, and so forth.

Before that, he's already a master in classical instruments like piano, sax, and several others.

And finally, Gackt oozes sex appeal which drives a lot of female fans crazy as Gackt during the time he's with Malice Mizer often performs fan service during concerts. (exp: getting sexual or kissing other band mates).

For more, you can search his name in wikitheppn.com!
by J-pop fan rate this post as useful

yeah like 2007/10/27 13:47
Gackt is the man, he is totally Gackt
by by the way rate this post as useful

1 year Later 2007/11/8 13:07
I posted an answer about Gackt-sama last year at 2006, now its 2007 and I love him even more... link to my previous post http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?2+433

I had forgotten that I responded to this post! And trawling through the internet trying to find out how to get to his 2007 Christmas concert I found my old post.

And no - my opinion of him has not changed one bit.
by LemonMelon rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 53 of 53
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread