Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 44 of 44
prev
1 2 3

No, I haven't seen it yet. 2008/6/6 13:04
I've been scared to watch the movie because I'm sure that it will make me cry.
It's on English textbook for high school students. My students are reading about Quill in their English lesson here in Japan.
by Jenifer rate this post as useful

quill 2008/6/13 10:12
I watched the movie three times. Each time I cried when the puppy walker told dying Quill to say 'My name is Nii Quill.' in the paradise. Nii is the family name of the puppy walker. I think that Quill was just like his child.
by Misa rate this post as useful

my impression of Quill's movie 2008/6/17 12:40
I saw Quill's movie ane I could know Quill's lifetime.
I have thought that a guide dog's life is the same as common dog's life except to help the blind. But Quill's lifetime is special. Quill's master changed some time. Quill helped many people. I thought Quill is wonderful dog.
by 02bunntyou rate this post as useful

Their relationsip 2008/6/17 12:40
I know Quill and Mr.Watanabe had very storong relationship
when I whach Quill's movie. Mr.Watanabe didn't like dog when he met Quill. First time. Mr.watanabe strictly Quill, but Mr,Watanabe had liket dog since he train with Quill. They had same mistake everyday, and they got very storong relationship. Thay relationship had became storonger and storonger. When parting Mr,Watanabe, Quill wait Mr,watanabe long years. I tink their relationship was very grait one because I know touse circumstances.
by being impressed man rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 44 of 44
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread