Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 4 of 5: Posts 61 - 80 of 85
prev
1 2 3 4 5
next

Vegetarian 2005/12/16 11:56
Emery,
Didn't you try the rice burgers? They come in vegetarian versions.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Just tried Mos Burger 2005/12/28 23:52
I just got back from my first trip to Japan. We ate at Mos Burger twice. I tried a traditional burger, the pork cutlet burger and a rice burger with pork. They were all great! The service is fantastic, employees take care in everything they do, the place is spotless and the food was great. I wish American fast food places put that level of quality in there product.
by Carl rate this post as useful

Hamburger is my life 2006/2/1 08:52
You can't beat a burger that has a slogan that says "hamburger is my life"!!! MOS is the best burger ever! I had it twice while in Japan and have told all my friends to go there when they visit.
by Canadian MOS fan rate this post as useful

MOS Burger 2006/2/1 09:23
i love MOS burger, it is the best place to go after a night of drinking.
by Jason rate this post as useful

Seems interesting 2006/2/2 09:53
o( ^-^ )o All of the posts have compelled me to try MOS Burger once I go to Japan next month!

(o ^-^)o After all I can't knock something until I tried it!
by Xaintrix rate this post as useful

Mos 2006/2/4 16:40
It's OK..but the portions are small and the prices a bit high.

I'd invite the Japanese to go to In-N-Out Burger here....you'll never want to go back to Mos Burger again.
by Len rate this post as useful

True though... 2006/2/8 07:19
I'm in San Diego m'self. I love In-N-Out, though it's more of a matter of "When in Rome" you know?

Sure, if I *really* want a burger I'll get that, but heck might as well try what you can't get here.
by Xaintrix rate this post as useful

yes foreigners do loVe it!! 2006/5/22 11:50
Mos burger is really my fav fastfood restaurant! even my dad who is totally against all type of junk food fell in love with the rice burgers! shoOooo nice:)
by yenzi rate this post as useful

Fast Food??? 2006/5/26 14:38
I have had mos burger a few times. I find it to be very expensive and i have never seen an english menu which makes ordering a burger difficult and there is usually a 5 to 10 minute wait.

yesterday a spent 1260 yen on a salad (lettuce, cheese and salami) and soup (vegetable) and was told there would be a 10 minute wait.

I was probably the most expensive and healthiest lunch i have had all week so i dont really class mos burger as fast food.
by Sam rate this post as useful

. 2006/5/26 15:07
There is a higher class and lower class MOS burger as said.

The Green one is much more expensive.

The Red one is normal/origina fast food MOS joint.
by Rouge rate this post as useful

Had my first Mos Booger 2006/7/23 12:02
It looked soooooo good, even smelt good, the workers were so nice (what a cutie) and polite, BUT, YECH. :p

Must be my unrefined, gaijin taste buds. lol

Well at least I can say I tried it.
by Cole rate this post as useful

their chicken is ok 2006/7/23 20:11
I don't think any of the fast food burger joints have very good burgers - Freshness Burger 'Classic" was ok for awhile, but now the soy content is creeping up ... Had a mustard chicken burger at MOS last week, though, and it was excellent!
by Judy rate this post as useful

MOS BURGER! 2006/7/25 02:08
Yo Moss Burger is whats really good in japan!!
even the coca -cola taste better!
'Hamburger is our life'!!
by julio rate this post as useful

For reals? 2006/7/25 03:56
Someone just told me that he saw a $100 burger in a fast food joint (MOS Burgers) in Japan. I know that prices are high in Japan but a 100 bucks? Was I being feed BS?
by JT rate this post as useful

he's jerking your chain 2006/7/25 04:24
I'm looking at their menu and it looks like 1000 Yen is tops. That's $8.56USD (7/24/06).

Here's the site: http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient-menuext&hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emos%2Eco%2Ejp%2Findex%2Ehtml

Although I don't know where, I'll bet there are places in Japan that a burger could cost you 100 USD or more.

by HS rate this post as useful

Rouge 2006/7/25 04:36

"The Green one is much more expensive." "The Red one is normal/origina fast food MOS joint. "

Why?
by HS rate this post as useful

Mos is best 2006/12/25 05:21
I left Japan several years ago and not a day goes by that I don't yearn for a mos cheese burger with fries and a melon soda mmmmmm.
by Angel baby rate this post as useful

OISHII!! 2007/9/25 06:00
It has been over 5 years since I was last in Japan and I absolutely LOVED MOS burger. I still think about how much I used to look forward to eating there. MacDonalds is rubbish in comparison. The atmosphere was so friendly and welcoming and the service impeccable - as I found most Japanese people to be. I would love them to open restaurants in the UK!!
Fresh burger and MOS burger my favourite!!
by MOSlover rate this post as useful

smokefree restaurant 2007/9/25 21:40
Where I live, the Mos Burger is the closest 100% smoke-free restaurant. (The local McDonalds permits smoking)

It seems that some are smoke-free, you can search for them here:
http://www.mos.co.jp/shop

by anon rate this post as useful

MOS Burger, Honolulu 2009/9/18 07:08
Not true, when someone posted that MOS Burger closed down on Oahu! MOS Burger is alive and well, at Lewers St. near Waikiki Beach! My favorite burger, anywhere!!
I wish they had MOS Burgers in So. Cal!!
by Metal-Mo (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 4 of 5: Posts 61 - 80 of 85
prev
1 2 3 4 5
next

reply to this thread