Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 4 of 4: Posts 61 - 66 of 66
prev
1 2 3 4

noooooo 2010/1/4 10:43
wendy's is closing in japan? noooooooo it can't be true! where did you hear that? i used to eat at the one in shinjuku for breakfast almost every morning i was in tokyo :D it was always full whenever i went and seemed quite popular?

i know there is a burger king in shibuya, i saw it just not sure of the name of the street. it's somewhere near shibuya 109...
by chods17 (guest) rate this post as useful

- 2010/1/9 01:59
The contract for Wendy's expired this year in Japan. It should be renewed in the future. There were only 71 stores across Japan, compared to McDonald's 4,000+ stores.
by Burger (guest) rate this post as useful

Wendys 2010/1/10 07:08
Oh man, I really hope it doesnLt close. It beats McD 100 - 0 anytime. Plus itLs also nice to visit wendys because we donLt have them here :)
Please stay at Japan!
by Wendys 4 life (guest) rate this post as useful

jup, wendy's closed 2010/1/10 20:03
I ate at wendy's on december 31st on their last day before closing with my girlfriend. There was a waiting line of an hour (and this was a small wendy's restaurant, not like the one in ikebukuro etc.) so I guess it means many people are disappointed to see Wendy's go.

I also went to the Burger King in Ikebukuro. It's really small...
by Dutchman1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Bye Bye Wendys 2010/2/8 19:58
I was heavily disappointed at the Wendy's closing in Japan -- I'm an American in the UK and there aren't any Wendys here, and I was really looking forward to going back when I was in Japan.

A Japanese friend of mine said that compared to other fast food places, Wendy's was more expensive, which may be part of the reason why they didn't immediately renew their contract.

We did eat at the Burger King in Akihabara and the one in Shinjuku (neither of which were there last time, Oct 2008) but I didn't see one in Ikebukuro.
by MN (guest) rate this post as useful

yes 2010/2/11 08:33
yes there is a burger king in akiba.
i dont really eat junk food, but last year just for fun i went there. here is a photo i taken.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs276.snc1/10328_11911345...

windows7 whopper... im never eating fast food again.
by zuoteng (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 4 of 4: Posts 61 - 66 of 66
prev
1 2 3 4

reply to this thread