Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 5 of 5: Posts 81 - 85 of 85
prev
1 2 3 4 5

mos burgers are the best 2009/11/9 06:49
This year i was for the first time in Japan. And I ate an burger with chicken tappanaki. It was so delicious. Two days later another one. I never (more or less) had such a burger. Mos is the best. But take attention. The German also have very good types of hamburger (and not especially as part of a selling chain lik Mosburger or McDonalds). By the way I think Burgerking is also much better than McDonalds.
by jan jans (guest) rate this post as useful

great but small 2009/11/9 08:14
i agree that burger king tastes better than mcdonalds. At least over here in australia. But even though i love Mos Burger, I think it wouldn't survive here because it's too small for the average australian.
by flintz (guest) rate this post as useful

Love it! 2009/11/9 14:54
I LOVE Mos Burger, they always have the freshest ingredients and have a board telling where the produce comes from every day. Between McDonalds and Mos Burger, the closest "fast" food restaurants to where I live, I go for MB every time. I consider it more "gourmet" fast food though.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

we love MOS Burgers 2009/11/9 20:28
We love MOS burger, best burgers we ever had! We go there at least once a week, but yeah I've never see any other foreigners in there either..
by marleysmom rate this post as useful

The Best 2009/11/12 02:36
I ate at Mos all the time. Far better than McD or any other fast food place. I wish they had Mos in the US but at least we have Taco Bell.
by ryokans rate this post as useful

Page 5 of 5: Posts 81 - 85 of 85
prev
1 2 3 4 5

reply to this thread