Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 5 of 5: Posts 81 - 84 of 84
prev
1 2 3 4 5

Hut reservation 2007/8/6 12:34
Hi,
I am looking for a hut at 8th station which has separate hall for men and women.

can anyone help me, as i want to do the reservation for same so want to know before going over there..

Thanks,
Prasad
by Prasad rate this post as useful

Climbing Fuji Where to Stay 2007/8/14 20:33
I would like to know where one stays that would be easy to get to Fuji. I am novice and giving this a shot, never done this before and wonder what is good trail for a newbie (weak ankle and knee-both have gear to protect them)
by dave rate this post as useful

To Dave 2007/8/15 15:16
Hi Dave,

I suggest, take a bus to mount Fuji 5th station, start climbing by afternoon as the night climb may be very stress for your legs. Reach 8th station and you can find one of the huts andrelax there for about 5 hours and start climbing again by 2 am, so you are on top by 4:30 am for sunrise.

Also there is a Obon week which wil make it even more busy, be prepared for it. Am sure you wil be able to do it.

Happy Climbing

Manju
by Manju rate this post as useful

harder than I thought 2007/8/18 14:12
Daniel and I made the climb on August 14th. The weather was absolutely perfectly clear and warm. It was near 50F at the summit. We left at around 7 and summitted at around 4:20. Surise at 5AM was amazing, the the hike down sucked crap. Plan alot of time and resourses for this alone.

Japan Blog, Fuji post "Never Again"

www.serialsickness.com/nippon07
by DRJ rate this post as useful

Page 5 of 5: Posts 81 - 84 of 84
prev
1 2 3 4 5

reply to this thread