Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 6 of 6: Posts 101 - 102 of 102
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6

K-on themed birthday 2009/9/7 15:57
This is one of my favorite animes. If you love light music and comedy this should be good. I prepared two ways to plan this K-on way or traditional way.

Food : Cake - Shaped of a guitar or rice cake
Drink - Tea or Green tea
Snacks- Rice balls and sushi or maybe cookies.
Activities: Watch K-on or watch it from this website: www.animeshippuden.com and try reading the manga at www.onemanga.com. Also karaoke or maybe origami or play with fireworks. Maybe for people who can play with instruments play it. The test of courage split into 2 groups scaring groups scaring group and scared group do this at night.
Decorations: Lanterns and maybe big fan or maybe some paper guitars.

I hope your birthday goes to a success
by Nur Sara rate this post as useful

Japanese Party Ideas 2010/4/17 13:19
My daughter is having a 14th birthday party. We are using a book from the library on origami for the invitations. You can also take a thick white paper and soak it in tea and water on a cookie sheet. This will turn the paper brown. You let it dry on towels laid flat and write on them the invitations. You then roll them up like scrolls and tie with a ribbon. We are using chop sticks to eat and will do an anime game. I printed out several anime characters from the internet and made them into cards. On the back I put what series they are from. you lay out the cards face up and the guest try to match from the pictures what characters are from the same series. You can also use the cards as a guess what series game too. We are doing calligraphy with thin paint brushed from the dollar store and traditional games like twister. The only difference is whoever spins has to call out the colors name in Japanese. The girls are all dressing up as their fav anime characters and the girls will watch Howls Moving Castle and Laputa: Castles in the Sky. Each girl is asked to bring her fav Manga (all the girls are in the Manga club at our local library) and will eat rice balls and homemade sushi (found recipes online-using tuna instead of raw fish). We will have plenty of drawing paper and markers, pencils, and other supplies to draw their own manga characters. Our gift bags will be chinese takeout style boxes (found at Michael's Craft store) filled with Japanese style candies, small hello kitty figurines my daughter found in a 25cent machine and drawing pads and pencils to do their own manga characters. It will be a lot of fun for the girls and will not cost an arm and leg. Good luck with your parties and I hope you can use some of our ideas.
by Tonya (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 6 of 6: Posts 101 - 102 of 102
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6

reply to this thread