Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 7 of 8: Posts 121 - 140 of 142
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
next

for guys 2007/12/5 13:00
if you guys want those short spikes that look like the ones in animes, heres some hints...

for short hair; thats way easy but moving rubber, its like hair gel but its different and doesnt hold your hair into one peice nad is very manuvable. you can do alot with it, but for basic mini spike just dab a bit on your fingers, rub it into your hands and then comb through your hair[suggestion from the scalp out]

medium; a little bit more difficult. you'll need to use more, and you wont get spikes like short hair unless its all spiked towards a direction. usually for medium hair they use it towards the tips.

long hair; not very popular but if you want a point at the tip thats the best thing to do. sure u can try other spikes[at the cost of more moving rubber] but it does help.
by Minakoto rate this post as useful

japanese hairstyle website 2007/12/14 01:51
here is a good one,step by step video , gallery and tips!
http://www.squidoo.com/hairstyleformen
by surianee rate this post as useful

hair cut question 2007/12/14 13:53
I'm a girl, and I have a little past shoulder length brown hair but then I have a lot of shorter layers about 2 or 3 inches up and I like Japanese haircuts so I was wondering if anyone could suggest anything? pictures would be good :)
by wondering.. rate this post as useful

how to do the janpanese hairstyles? 2007/12/23 03:14
i dont know so could someone can help me out cause i really want to do my hair in a janpanese hairstylesince i am american so i dont know how to do it so plz someone help me help cause i really love the jananese
by Brittany rate this post as useful

Japanese Hairstyle 2007/12/25 04:21
I know that lots of Japanese Tenagers Style is a layered bang. Lots of them dye in dark red. I know, I'm a japanese.
by Yuri rate this post as useful

pictures of jrock/visual kei hairstyles 2007/12/30 16:19
most of the jrock haircuts are like razor cuts, very thin, and the bangs might be the most difficult. The rest you just hairspray, tease, then hairspray again.
-the ones that covers one eye. http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/dianaj168/1480369705_...
-ones that covers on eye and doesnt show forehead AT ALL
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/dianaj168/tarachange....
-ones that the center is a bit longer.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/dianaj168/1434501231_...
-or the one with a like little tail in the center.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/dianaj168/10038245668...

hope that helped.
by diana rate this post as useful

japanese hairstyles are.. 2007/12/31 03:03
everything you can basically think of.
from crazy to laid back, asians rock the hair. i think thats where everybody inherited the hair do's from.
i have the classic bangs and long black hair. im viet and i dont wanna lose the look =]
by gina! rate this post as useful

Hairstyle/haircut help! 2008/1/1 02:52
I really want to cut my hair. The problem is, I don't know how to cut it. I really want to go for a jrock/punk look, something different. My hair is a little more shoulder length and I have a round face. Does anyone have any good options?
by Himeko rate this post as useful

JUN Matsumoto 2008/1/25 22:24
If you've got an elongated face, but not really a skinny one because it will make you look more thin.. I suggest that you guys take a look on Jun Matsumoto's images in yahoo, photobucket or Google.. his hairstyles really rocks that's why I love him.. you could also look for images of Japan's Johnny's Entertainment hunks.. their hairstyles really rocks Japanese teenagers hairs'
by Jetlyn rate this post as useful

Msseup 2008/2/21 07:53
Hi, i am a mexicoan teen, 16yr/o, my hair is very jappanesse like and i don't know what kind of hair cut will fit me. I have long black-brown hair, squared face and use glasses, can enyone help me on where i can find pictures of hair styles for me?
by M3e0x7i1c1o0172 rate this post as useful

what's the japanese tenn hair 2008/3/12 09:40
well to me thier hair is the new style that had jsut came up a while ago messy hair it's mostly c for japnese koreaen china tawai hong kong they do it because it looks cool n is mostly mess at the back or spikeee n the front it goes down
by sam rate this post as useful

girls 2008/3/19 16:31
by beer rate this post as useful

how to 2008/3/29 05:46
go to the hair salon and ask them to use a razor and cut it in chopy and uneven length then get it dyed some how to make it pop. mabye bring a pic for refrence.
layers are key
go to the store and get max hold hairspray and some sculpting gel.
those are very important! other wise it will just flop around.
then jsut play around with it till you get it some way that you like.
there are many variations that will work with all of them
by mandy rate this post as useful

ive got curly hair :( 2008/5/26 18:20
hey evri1 :).... i really want an awesome Japanese hairstyle but the annoying thing is... I've got curly hair, it's naturally curly but it's not too curly?...it's like wavy and it loops at the end. I don't know what Japanese hairstyle will suit me. :( can anyone help? post websites with pictures and things? I no this post is a bit late but...thankyou! :)
by anime_love rate this post as useful

.. 2008/6/4 03:06
I think its all about variety..they have many groups of different styles. therez the punk , theres the lady's curls, and then the gyaru in shibuya ...its all different (i m talking for girls)....the trends for shibuya is usually lead by the magazine models and celebs like koda kumi and ayu .......
i think its short bob hair these days taht are really in
by lizlisadoll rate this post as useful

to those who need help 2008/6/6 00:41
hi im a japanese girl who might be able to answer some of your questions to those who need help. depending on where you live the best places to get japanese haircuts/ styles are at salons in the highly populated azn community. like there are some good ones in roland heights in diamond plaza, coyote hills called if and some other places depending on your style .....and to apply japanese hair styles to your own hair it all depends on what you want and what you have....like you would need the basics: hair gel (not too hard), hair wax, a comb and a certain hair brush depending on what you want.....it's really not that hard you just have to know what the real thing looks like and apply it.....if i can i will try to help you guys/ girls to the best of my abilities^^ ..........lol this is what i do with my friends when they ask me to help them fix their hair, so it's no problem.....i know this sounds weird but if you want you can email me and ask your question if you want...my email is : kmnaka07@yahoo.com
by miko rate this post as useful

Female hairstyles 2008/7/1 12:57
I'm looking for a Japanese hairstyle that does not require any straightening, curling, or gelling. It's kind of picky but it's more convenient. I'm 14 and I'm pretty short. Does anyone have any ideas?
by Nicole rate this post as useful

i know!!!! 2008/8/21 08:50
the hair is really thin at the bottom, but there's more on the top and they normally have long bangs or have hair covering oneof their eyes!!! ha ha!!!! I'm smartacle!!
by shelb rate this post as useful

Cut hair in Japan 2008/8/27 21:57
Hello
I just want to tell you...
BE CAREFUL WHEN GET YOUR HAIR CUT IN JAPAN. If the hairstyle is Japanese, the hairstylist will cut it like Japanese hair which is usually much thicker!
I went there to get frindges like a Japanese girl and the hairdresser didn't part enough front hair for it, cause my hair is very thin. So it was very disapointing!..
BTW: thx for the good homepages!
by Grünes_Elend rate this post as useful

Japanese male and female hairstyle 2008/10/24 03:28
Here is good pictures of Japanese hairstyle

http://greattipsandhints.com/cosmetic/how_to_find_new_japane...
by Kat rate this post as useful

Page 7 of 8: Posts 121 - 140 of 142
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
next

reply to this thread