Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 95 of 104: Posts 1881 - 1900 of 2079
prev
1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 104
next

Re: COE processing times 2024/3/30 23:31
@ Mrs

I hope you find strength to say positive at this time, i canft imagine how defeated you are feeling. I am already crossing 3 months of waiting & itfs been absolutely exhausting for me.

Let us hope that the COE comes in the mail soon. Cross fingers always x
by waitlist101 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/3/31 02:35
Does anyone have experience with Mailing in the COE to the consulate for visa once received? It's over a 5 hour drive from my home and I do not have a car so I can't ask someone to drive that. Was it safe by mail? Thanks!
by isthiseventherightplacetoask-san (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/1 00:23
How many (engineer/humanities) visa people currently waiting?
I've been waiting for an engineer/humanities COE
Applied date: 27th December 2023
Additional documents: NIL
Applied office: Nagoya Immigration
Waiting days: 95 days c..and still waiting

Hopefully we all get our COEs soonc.
by KMM(guest) (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/1 12:16
submitted. :January 5
Addition document: no
Where: tokyo immigration shinagawa
Type :spouse dependent not live here

We just married four months ago I havenft provided any marriage photos during visa application time does itfs possible to provide extra documen during coe screening time
I will be glad if any one provide me some information about it .
by Jay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/1 14:30
Applied: Dec 10, 2023
Type: humanities visa
I was supposed to start work March 11 but still no COE. Waiting has been awful. I just want my visa sorted so I am not stressed anymore. Itfs been almost 4 months and they told us 1-3 when we applied. Ifm so frustrated! I donft have an income or my own apartment because I was supposed to have been at my new job by now. Itfs ridiculous they can play with peoples livelihoods.
Waiting: 83 days
by SG (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/1 17:28
@ Jay when applying you're supposed to provide photos........and you only add additional doc when asked for by the immigration.

Am still waiting
5months.
by Mrs (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/1 19:30
@mrs no one said me for additional documents last months I went to immigration they said may be it takes one more months now itfs more then 83 days havenft get any response.
by Jay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/1 22:32
So an update,

My husband called the office today & they acknowledge that itfs passed 3 months & apologised for the delay. They also requested us to wait for a few more days because itfs still in line. Ifm not sure if itfs really going to be a few more days/weeks/months. I just hope it comes before the golden week holidays.

Regarding the documents, my husband only submitted our marriage certificates & personal details. I donft think he submitted any photos of our wedding & i donft think itfs gonna be a problem even without the photos too. I know of many people whofve submitted just the documents & no photos and have received their COE without any hassle.

Applied date: 28th December 2023

Additional documents: NIL

Waiting days: 95 days c..

Applied office: Tokyo Immigration (Chiba Office)

Hoping for the COE to drop in the mail soon x
by waitlist101 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/2 03:38
@ wait-list

We're hoping for the best too my dear.....hope we get there soon ...long distance relationship is not easy 😭😭

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/2 10:50
New month, new hope. Hopefully everyone gets their COE soon.

(Still no news for me (Humanities/Engineer category, Tokyo bureau, been waiting for about 60 days as of today))
by Enha rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/2 12:54
Engineer/humanities visa waiting people

At what point do you call it quits on the waiting? lol. For me I been waiting since December 2nd week.

During that I got a chance to go to Canada and postponed that thinking this will come sooner. If I chose that I would be in Canada in May. Now the next chance is in September for that and I already asked them to process whatever since I have 4 months.

Just thought to myself, If i get COE soon I'm going to take it, if not I just going to jump on the Canada opportunity.

Right now its the start of the 4th month. I don't see the point of waiting beyond 5 months in my situation.
by Luftha rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/2 13:26
Thank you all for your valuable comments on the thread. I have raised COE for my wife and child on 21Feb. It seems that wait time is ranging anywhere from 30 days(rare cases) to 180 days.

Details -
COE Type - Dependent
Date raised - 21 February 2024
Status - under review
Application office - Yokohama

I hope we all receive our COEs soon.
by XLR8 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/2 13:28
@everyone
it will take time, my husband wait for 7 months for dependent visa additional document was asked
applied- sept 21
additional document march 7
coe approved -april 1
i hope it was not april fool
long long wait guys
i wish for the patience to everybody
by tamarind (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/2 14:22
@Jay

I did my wife's dependent visa twice with CoE and I never provided wedding photos for CoE.
by 5YrsInJP (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/2 16:03

I have been waiting engineer/humanities COE
Applied date: 27th December 2023
Additional documents: -
Applied office: Tokyo Immigration
Waiting days: 30 dayyysss

I'm very frustrated. they said COE would be issued around 1-3 months, but now it's been more than 3 months. Some say now Tokyo immigration is very busy. I hope I can get confirmation as soon as possible
by Miiiaaaa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/2 21:31
Hello Everyone,

I've been patiently waiting for my Certificate of Eligibility (COE) for some time now. My company submitted the application on January 12th, 2024, to the Osaka Immigration Office, but we haven't received any response yet. I was scheduled to start my job in April, but since today is April 2nd, my start date has been delayed. Upon inquiring, my company mentioned that obtaining COEs is currently experiencing longer processing times than usual, which is quite frustrating. I've noticed that some individuals receive their COEs within a few weeks, leading me to wonder if this could be attributed to their nationality or if it's simply a matter of luck. I'm eagerly hoping for positive news from my sponsor in Japan soon.

Best regards,
Nick
by Nick (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/3 12:44
@Nick

I applied from Osaka too in 2nd week of December and was supposed to start in april.
I'm from SEA. There were few who submitted to the same visa around the same time or even later have gotten their COEs. All of them were from US, canada and UK. Yet me and 2 more people, one from Vietnam and another from Thailand are still waiting on it. They certainly takes longer for SEA it seems because even the people who applied for a labor visa called SSW haven't gotten their coe yet. Apparently that comes out quickly due to the labor shortage but so far those are delayed too
by Luftha rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/3 17:58
My updates:
The immigration send a doc requesting for additional doc from our lawyer on 6th of which we sent it to him but upto now he has not yet forwarded it the the immigration.....so the whole one month has been a waste because the immigration is waiting for our doc from him ..very frustrating 😫 perhaps by now we would have gotten it already.

5 months still waiting.

@ tamarind when did you send the additional doc.

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/3 18:34
@Luftha

It isn't very pleasant at this point.
I don't get why some people can get it in weeks while others have to wait months.
Hopefully, you and I will hear back soon.
And only if there was a way to monitor the status of the application, unlike now where I am overthinking everything. haha!!

by Nick (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/3 23:43
I'm also still waiting for my CoE. Was supposed to come to japan on late March and start my first day on April 1st. But until now, there has been no update regarding my CoE. I have followed-up to my company's travel agency and they said that this period of year is a peak season for CoE.

COE Type - Work/Engineering
Applied date: 26 January 2023
Additional documents: -
Waiting days: 68 days

Its not 90 days yet but im starting to get worried bcs I have resigned from my previous job and I'm running short on cash. But apparently there are lots of people in this kind of situation right now. I just hope that the immigration could do something regarding this issue.

Goodluck to us all
by AR (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 95 of 104: Posts 1881 - 1900 of 2079
prev
1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 104
next

reply to this thread