Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 98 of 105: Posts 1941 - 1960 of 2082
prev
1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 105
next

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/10 20:38
any one apply for nigata immigration
visa type: engineering visa
apply date : jan 20- 2024
by prabin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/10 22:04
Itfs 104 days of waiting for the COE today. Very exhausting but hoping for it to come soon. Hopefully everyone gets theirs before the long holidays x
by waitlist101 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/10 22:52
Direct working apply in Nepal 2024/02/02 process ceo which in time and date..
by Rakesh Kumar KC (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/11 02:57
Since I applied in late February for Spouse of Japanese National COE, I wonder if there's any hope for me to get it by late June or early July... Me and my wife wanted to move out of her apartment and into a house together this summer, I hope I can make it before fall.
by tashiro (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/11 10:27
Hello, anyone here who applied via representatives in Japan?

I am an SSW-1. I applied on April 1, 2024.

As per my friend's experience. For the SSW, it usually takes 3 weeks to 1 month to get COE released.
by JEFFREY GOLES RAGA (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/11 11:47
@Lestart D Grave

I'm sorry, but I want to ask. Do we need to have minimal income to get it approved?
by Waiting Again (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/11 17:16
@ Waiting Again

i don't know the exact amount but around 6.800€ wasn't enough. the cousin of a friend of mine wanted move to japan too and they said to him that he need around 25.000€. if it is true i don't know sorry
by Lestart D Grave rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/11 17:23
@ Waiting Again

sorry i have miss read your question (english is not my mother language). yes you need an minimum income because they don't want that you use the social help system and get money from the goverment without trying to work. unfortunately people who abused this system are the reason why there is an minimum income and for my understanding makes 25.000 (still don't know the exact number) sense because it is an average income from one year that means you have one year time to find work etc and if you had bad luck you still have momey for leaving.

i hope i could answer question :)

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/11 23:00
@Lestart D Grave

Thank you so much for giving me information. I hope everyone here will get their COE soon :)
by Waiting again (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/11 23:04
@Lestart D Grave

Thank you so much for giving me informartion. I hope everyone here will get their COE soon :)

Maybe that's why they need lot of times, because they need to check each application one by one and confirm whether it will be cover the living cost or not.

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/12 12:02
Finally!!!
I received it last night.

It was issued on 5th April. So Ifm not sure why when I phoned them on Monday they said it was still being processed, when it had been issued already.

Hope everyone who is waiting gets theirs soon. But it seems to be taking about 4 months, be prepared to wait this long. If I was told initially it would take this long then waiting may not have been so hard. But I was told by many that it would only take 6-8 weeks. The wait is hard and itfs been such a roller coaster of a ride with emotions recently, but I was so happy last night when I received it.

Now to apply for my actual work visa.
by Eimi77 rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/12 12:50
Emmi77
At what date đo you applied for coe
I am also waiting from January 5 for spouse coe still they say itfs screening
by Jay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/12 18:54
Hello everyone am here with an update....so on Wednesday we talked to our lawyer and an officer from the immigration. We are on three months probation from the immigration concerning our monthly income ......my husband has to have a specific amount of money before inviting me so they are monitoring his income for the next three months before they approve/ deny our spouse coe.......so for those asking about income minimum wage yes ....it is highly considered for your sustainability while you're in Japan.....

I will be back after three months...am so disappointed and all hope is lost ....my husband can't even come back home to visit me.
.all the best to those waiting.
by Mrs (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/12 19:30
@Eimi77

Congratulations!!
So, 4 months is the average waiting time then? Thank you for the info.

@Mrs
:'( so sad to hear that.. But, they didn't deny you right away, right? I hope after 3 months, they'll approve your coe and you can meet your husband soon!

And if it's okay with you, may I know did they give range about how much we need to have before approving our coe?

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/12 19:41
@ waiting again it wasn't denied and we are still in the process..... according to them my husband has to save 300,000 yen monthly without any decline for three months constant and its the responsibility of the lawyer and immigration officer to monitor it and after that he has to provide a bank statement starting from may until July then maybe in August our visa shall be out....that's my story guys 😞
by Mrs (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/12 19:59
@Mrs

I am really sorry to hear that :(
Do you know this rule of saving money for all COE spouse?
by Hg (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/12 20:48
@Mrs

Can't you ask you family for help? because on the Coe document you fill out you can add family members a Support too and they must than show there savings too. in my case i got support from 3 family members and they did send scans of the last 3 month from there accounts too like i did. but i still do waiting since november 22 so i can't say if it is working to 100%

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/12 22:13
Mrs.
Which visa status does your husband live in Japan .if your yearly income more then 34,00,000 yearly
You donft need to show bank statements
by Jau (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/12 23:52
@mrs

I see :'( they are asking for minimal saving...
I really hope you two can clear their requirements quickly and meet soon...

Re: COE processing times 2024/4/13 18:24
This is Mine 2nd time 1st time after 8 months of waiting refused.2nd time applied now 4months still no reply waiting

Visa : dependent + 2 kids
Immigration Tokyo
Applied: desember 20 , 2023
Today 115 days

Hopefully waiting pray for me
by @Rush (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 98 of 105: Posts 1941 - 1960 of 2082
prev
1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 105
next

reply to this thread